Impromptu House Parties

Ben

Bluelighter
I love impromptu anythings, but last night's party (if you can call 3 people a party... yeah, we partied, so it's a party!
smile.gif
) was a great way to spend a night!
I got home from work at about 6pm last night (Thursday night) to find my flatmate off his head from one & a half trips, which he had taken about 2 hours previous. I think he needs a hobby. Anyway, this got me thinking that I should join him, especially seeing as another mate was on his way over with a package of buds. I dropped half a yellow cK about 10 minutes after I'd walked through the door. Lots of arm twisting involved.
wink.gif
Troy arrived soon after with some beers & buds (the man!) & was keen for the other half of the pill.
What a great night! We sat around & had some of the best conversations, all throwing theories around that we'd been thinking about, swapping quotes we liked (it is so interesting to see the different things that each person gets out of quotes), all the way to discussing the subtle art of body hair removal. We're close friends.
smile.gif

The night took a turn for the worse when Wojtek (my friend on the acid) almost fell through a glass panel that broke when he was trying to climb onto the garage roof.
frown.gif
He cut his finger open & bruised his butt. He started wigging out for a little bit, & went into shock from it, but he calmed down after a while & managed to enjoy it for the experience for what it was. Good reminder to renew my St John's First Aid - everybody should do a first aid course if you haven't already! It's good that you can put the 'e' aside to deal with situations like that.
smile.gif

Overall it was a top night! All three of us a very close friends anyway (known each other for 10yrs), and last night only tightened the bond more. I never thought when I left work yesterday that I would have experienced any of the stuff that I did last night. I'm so happy about it, & it has given me quite a lift today!
smile.gif

Does anybody else have any stories about things that have happened on the spare of the moment?
Ben.
------------------
"Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route"

um, one on the fourth of july last year one of my very best friends who i hadn't seen in a long time all of a sudden decided to take me & my girls to this supposedly "killer" little club in Daytona beach called sol-rayz. there were a lot of forest fires on the 2 hour trip there & the smoke was incredible. when we finally got there we found it quite peculiar that no one was outside or anything, the streets were completely dead. Rick stands up outta tha car & says "oh, wait. what night is it? saturday? sol-rayz is only open on FRIDAY."
it was fun.

We had an impromptu house party after that horrid bust at Peace Love and Agression last October here in Nashville...it was cool to just have forty really screwed up party kids at my house at 5am on Sunday morning.
wink.gif

The So. CA division TRUSTless house party!!! A whole bunch of So. CA division Bluelighters met up at my place for a pre-meetup meetup, went to TRUST, kicked in the line in an alley in ghetto ass pomona for damn near 3 hours, then decided fuck it and came back here! BEST IMPROMPTU NITE OF MAH LIFE!
biggrin.gif

did I see the name Wojtek in that post????? POLISH!!!!!!! YAY POLAND!!!!!!!!
Jescze Polska Nie Zginela.......
hehe
------------------
The Good News: I Have Two Brain Cells Left.
The Bad News: One is Lost, and The Other One Is Looking For It.

did I see the name Wojtek in that post????? POLISH!!!!!!! YAY POLAND!!!!!!!!
Jescze Polska Nie Zginela.......
hehe
------------------
The Good News: I Have Two Brain Cells Left.
The Bad News: One is Lost, and The Other One Is Looking For It.