• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Importing small ammounts of 3-MMC and 4-BMC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigermask

Greenlighter
First of all my dog is completely new to RC's and had noticed it's one of the hardest thing's to research and find proper reliable information on. My dogs question is, is it legal to import a g each of 3-MMC and 4-BMC into Australia? There's no information whatsoever out there on those two, apart from noticing both are not on this list http://www.health.gov.au/internet/m...es-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
PROHIBITED USE

Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.
Specifically, you may not:
use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
ask for advice regarding drug tests;
use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)

Welcome to BL :)

Cheers Poledriver.

Hmm, i dont get how asking if something is illegal or not comes under any of that apart from maybe the last few paragraphs of those rules. It's pretty sad but if people feel like they can't even discuss the legality of something without any intents, and just wan't to know the laws.

Basically, if it's fun, it's illegal to import in Australia as it falls under our analogue laws.

We are not lawyers, and we cannot advise you on legal matters. It's against the rules to ask how to break the law.

The laws can be very confusing, especially as they differ from state to state, but really your best bet is to assume that ANYTHING like the things you mentioned will come under an analogue clause and it's a false assumption to assume that small amounts will not potentially get you into trouble.

The problem with posting a 'hypothetical' simply to gain understanding is that it looks like you're intending to go ahead and import the things you mentioned - and nobody on BL wants to encourage you to do that.

Good luck and welcome to BL. Hope you stick around:)

Cheers Poledriver.

Hmm, i dont get how asking if something is illegal or not comes under any of that apart from maybe the last few paragraphs of those rules. It's pretty sad but if people feel like they can't even discuss the legality of something without any intents, and just wan't to know the laws.

You are specifically asking about importation of said substances, so you obviously do have intents. And discussion of any illegal activities is prohibited.

^ This, and what opi8 said - assume it's illegal due to our analogue laws. Also, please do take note of the last line of the BLUA poledriver posted. Using terms like 'swim' or 'my dog' is not allowed because it's a useless tactic to avoid incrimination.

Please have a look at the Aus DD guidelines and the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA). You can pm me with any questions.

BL is an absolutely priceless resource when it comes to drugs and using more safely. I hope you do stick around.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.