• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Importing Laws - prohibited substances

Updated link for prohibited imports:

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/m...aties-compliance-prohibited-imp-precursor.htm

So Carisoprodol isn't on that list as mentioned above. Can anyone confirm, with certainty, that it's legal to import (under the usual 3 months personal use regulations) and if so is it even worth the money? - for pain relief, muscle relaxant, potentiator, whatnot.

Google searches for the stuff seem to link to the usual online pharmacy.somecrap.cn sites that I'd typically assume were fake, credit carm scams, installed keyloggers or trojans or some crap :p

Carisoprodol is SUSDP S4 and hence possession is illegal without prescription. However, from what I understand, customs does not confiscate imports of S4 that are accompanied by an overseas prescription. ie, use one of those online pharmacies that also write prescriptions [and make sure the presciption is included in the box].

Update on Spice:
Dec 15, 2008 - A german pharmaceutical company has identified the presence of JWH-018 in one Spice product. JWH-018 is a synthetic cannabinoid agonist used in medical research that was first developed at the University of Clemson and is reportedly more potent than THC.
Jan 15, 2009 - U.S. customs agents stated that seized Spice products contained the synthetic cannabinoid HU-210.

Taken from Erowid's page for Spice.
Which means it is now illegal to import.

In any case, doesn't Customs have absolute discretion when it comes to importation? Even if a substance or item isn't expressly prohibited, if they think it's sus, they will seize it anyway, unless you can offer one hell of an excuse.. well that's my understanding anyway, could quite possibly be wrong!

In any case, doesn't Customs have absolute discretion when it comes to importation? Even if a substance or item isn't expressly prohibited, if they think it's sus, they will seize it anyway, unless you can offer one hell of an excuse.. well that's my understanding anyway, could quite possibly be wrong!

^ I recieved a letter that basically stated that, if, in their opinion, a substance is considered a risk to individuals or our society as a whole, then they can confiscate it regardless of what it is. Now this seems extreme, but after I got over the fact that I just lost $150, I accepted the reasoning that if a substance where extremely dangerous or had the ability to turn us into weird looking zombies, its best to stop that kind of thing untill tested(from customs point of view). and honestly, Im suprised that the neo products flowed so freely fom Israel for so long. we are talking well over 2 years before they started stopping parcels(so Im told);)