IMPORTANT: Acid- PLEASE READ!!!

kEn

Bluelighter
hello all you bluelighters-
i have a question concerning acid, actually a few. i was wondering how long you can keep it lying around until it starts to go 'bad', if it ever goes bad at all? and how fucked up would you get off of one gel? one paper? i've only done liquid so i'm a bit curious-
thanks for all your help!

Sup huN! well lets see first... Cid goes bad after like 3 days (or atleast it wont be its best) unless you freeze it... if you must keep it long freeze it. one gel will probably keep yah trippin for 7 hours or so...while a paper is the same but its more of a body experience...unlike a gel which fukks wit ur mind and body alot
wink.gif

------------------
Rave on:::....
Luv SuGar

Right...if you are keepin lsd for a period of time-freeze it. i dont agree with sugarpixie on the other things though. the thing a person has to understand when doing acid is that the amount of lsd(micrograms) in everything(including gels, blotter, or liquid) varies. as a rule of thumb...liquid is generally stronger than blotter or gels. liquid can contain up to 5000 micrograms of lsd when the effective dose found in gels or blotter is 50 to 150 micrograms. liquid usually doesnt contain nearly that much because it would be a waste and also dangerous. i guess what im tryin to say is that it all depends on how much lsd is in the paper or gels. i have had paper stronger than gels and gels stronger than paper. i have only done liquid a couple times so i cant really compare it. it was about the same as takin 2 of the best gels i have had...and i had 2 drops. the duration of lsd usually remains constant unless you have a really low dose. an average of 8-12 hours, but im sure you already knew this if you are doin liquid. i dont know if i helped any but i succeeded in rambling on for a while. have fun and happy trippin.
------------------
.*PLUR = SANITY FOR THE INSANE*.