Imitate a bluelighter! ver. Keep it Clean

fairnymph: "I only do my K IMed, because snorting is pure shit, and OH MY GOD, the way I felt with IMed K is TOO GOOD to be true and the experiencies and.... but I forgot this is a damage contro board, so just snort your K, allright?"

Originally posted by justsomeguy:
[V&PA mods]
we hate justsomeguy
[/V&PA mods]
Maybe if you kept your shrivlled manroot in your pants, they'd be your friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairnymph -
OK if one more person calls me Fairynymph I will scream it is FAIRNYMPH as in ...
Fair - Pure, light complexion
Nymph - A sweet fantacy creature
It has nothing to do with me being a Nymphomaniac.
That is all.

to GL: I know kung fo! I challange you! Choose your style! I know Flying Craine style! I know Leaping Frog style! I know Tupperware techniqe!

what, a thread with more than two replies? i have to use my supermod powers and close this before any type of intelligent discussion has emerged!

[Funky4Breakz]

Even though you're married, I still want to do weird and slightly distasteful sexual things to you. Oops! I just deleted all my posts and my journal and my gallery! Don't worry, I'll repost them in a second.

[Funky4Breakz]

[infinity]
I just thought I'd let you know that your on my ignore list.

there you go, another warning! :)
[/infinity]

Necrogesic - "I shoot 5 grams of heroin, 1000 mg of oxycontin and 500 mg of versed at once because my tolerence is SO high and i'm proud of it! Anyone who doesn't use needles or know as much as I do is stupid."