View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

images of "god" on Psychedelics (LSD)

ravemau5

Bluelighter
I was able to test out two dalai lamas several months ago and the trip was very intense. I remember at one point that the dj stand at the show i was attending turned into the eye of rah pyramid entity (cliche?). i felt all tingly for a while and then it built up and all my atoms were every where. I am atheist, but if i were to meet god, this jawn was definitely him/her/it/w/e. i enjoyed the hell out of it!! great experience, turned my life around for the better :)

but my question is, what image or w/e have you internet folk seen/felt when you met a god?

light

“From within or from behind, a light shines through us upon things, and makes us aware that we are nothing, but the light is all." -Emerson

On my last acid trip, three nights ago, there was a part where I 'realised' that every lifeform in existence is its own universe, but also that each universe is bound to every single other one in an incomprehensibly complex web we call consensus reality. I saw God as the entirety, a being I can no more see than a single cell on my body can comprehend the whole it forms. Simultaneously I was part of that whole, and the God of my own pocket universe.

Two of the strongest laid blotters in a long while. Not surprising you had a profound trip.

I don't believe in a god, but i'd probably say the utter contentedness or overwhelming awe of certain psychedelic trips i've had may be close to what some people perceive to be God.

During my most recent LSD experience, I encountered the most intensly pure white light, and as I attempted to gaze at this light it shook me to my core, literally. Experiencing this light was something that I could not handle in my current form. It was simply out of the realm of my ability and conception.

At this point I am still trying to fully process what all transpired during this experience so I wish I could articulate more of what Happend to me. It was intense.

I am an atheist and dont believe in god. The pyramid i saw was my perceived god, but my question is do others see the pyramid (cliche image?)? Does LSD show specific images when one is on it? how about other chems?

Last edited:
I believe that God is simultaneously the Totality of Existence, Myself, and the Act of Observation. That being said, I've seen anthropomorphized frames of God a few times. One was my near doppleganger (only made perfect), another was a small girl child, and another was the entity Time. The doppleganger was seen while I was on 2C-P, Time was on a combo of 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-MiPT, and MXE, and the little girl was on 2C-I haha.

I am an atheist and dont believe in god. The pyramid i saw was my perceived god, but my question is do others see the pyramid (cliche image?)? Does LSD show specific images when one is on it? how about other chems?

These sorts of visuals are quite common, mayan/egyptian themed and elephants are also other common visuals.

in my own experience, in some wierd way thats hard to describe sober, at least....
i experience or 'see' god on high dose LSD. the thing is, its pure white light mixed with nothingness and everything at the same time.
In other words (again - this is me) I see god when i become him, when i become everything, for me if god is 'that which nothing can be greater than' and afaik nothing can be greater than EVERYTHING hence, everyithing is god, hence when i am everything i am god, momentarily.
the only thing is, when that happens eyes no longer have meaning either haha, so its a tough one. but yeah - i get you...

These sorts of visuals are quite common, mayan/egyptian themed and elephants are also other common visuals.

i find this very interesting. is our psyche setup to see these patterns? are they natural paterns? i wonder what would happen if you tripped at the egyption/mayan pyramids haha.

On my last acid trip, three nights ago, there was a part where I 'realised' that every lifeform in existence is its own universe, but also that each universe is bound to every single other one in an incomprehensibly complex web we call consensus reality. I saw God as the entirety, a being I can no more see than a single cell on my body can comprehend the whole it forms. Simultaneously I was part of that whole, and the God of my own pocket universe.

...Wow. That was a beautifully-worded description of exactly what I feebly attempted to convey in my last DXM trip report. Really interesting that we crossed paths through completely different substances.

yeah i read this after i posted a few quotes above, far better than i put it. a wonderful explanation.

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is mearly energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, that there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imaginations of ourselves."
-Bill Hicks

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is mearly energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, that there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imaginations of ourselves."
-Bill Hicks
yes, my favorite...

I don't believe in 'god' or anything like that.. but I saw 'the creator' on my last mushroom trip. I'm still not religious but it made me think that perhaps there is something out there..

...Wow. That was a beautifully-worded description of exactly what I feebly attempted to convey in my last DXM trip report. Really interesting that we crossed paths through completely different substances.

It started with self-analysis, examining all the problems in my life and where they come from, seeing how they fit together in a web that made perfect sense in a way that only organic processes can. These complexes are part of the fabric of consciousness that forms my universe, so to speak - my way of understanding, interacting with and perceiving it. We're used to thinking of 'the universe' in terms of space, the distance between galaxies, but I realised that this is only an extension of the real process that's going on - qualia, consciousness. That's what each universe really is: a huge network of concepts that form what will always be a unique vantage point. I found consciousness to be a far better way to understand a universe than matter and space.

I was looking at the patterned floor tiles and when I closed my eyes, the pattern bloomed into a representation of my reality, where everything fit together in a nice closed circuit. Then I panned out to see it was connected to other circuits, nearby human worlds and other lifeforms. These were in turn part of much greater bodies of consciousness, such as cultural paradigms and histories, and these were in turn intertwined with still greater systems. The entirety was incomprehensible, yet I could tell that it fit just as neatly as my own psychology. I knew that it formed a kind of Matrix and that each of us is but a tiny, tiny part of it, though each insignificant speck might as well be as rich, beautiful and extensive as the whole.

It was crazy. I wish I could remember exactly how it felt to twist through the labyrinthine mindfuck. For better or for worse I can only recall the thoughts, and of course they feel shallow compared to the depths of the experience. Later in the trip I came back to it, thinking, why are we so eager to explore parallel universes and alien planets when there's more than enough weirdness to keep us occupied on Earth? Think of the complexity of your own way of seeing the world, then think of someone who sees it completely differently, who you cannot relate to and would not want to. (The trip had taken a very personal direction and I'd spent much of it scrutinizing exactly such a person in my mind.) Then imagine life from the perspective of an infant, an animal, an insect, a single-celled organism. Each is so fundamentally different to ours, we have more than enough alienness to go around. Can you imagine this planet from the senses and psychology of a fruit fly? That reality is totally different, yet it's joined through an imperative medium, a uniting factor, a consensus that makes it all possible. All consciousness, all worlds, are formed through it and of it. Most people call it 'reality'. I call it God.

Did you post your DXM trip report here? I'm going to have a look for it, I'd like to see how similar our experiences were.

Thanks to you both, too. It was a real rush to experience it, I'm glad I got some of it across and that I'm not the only one. :)

Last edited:
Ok. Relihiously..The pyramid with the Eye is the serpent..The king of all evil. Their god of evil...The eye is used by many dark occults..do something research.

I am hopeful about the future evolution of the human species. I am hopeful because I have the impression that more and more human individuals are becoming conscious, and that the creative spirit, which we call God, speaks to us through his creation--through the endlessness of the starry sky, through the beauty and wonder of the living individuals of the plant, the animal, and the human kingdoms.

We human beings are able to understand this message because we possess the divine gift of consciousness. This connects us to the universal mind and gives us divine creativity. Any means that helps us expand our individual consciousness--by opening up and sharpening our inner and outer eyes, in order to understand the divine universal message--will help humanity to survive. An understanding of the divine message, in its universal language, would bring an end to the war between the religions of the world.

Albert Hofmann

Albert_Hofmann_Oct_1993.jpg

Last edited:
Many years ago when I was into tibetan buddhism I would see monks meditating in globes of light and emanations or rays shining from them to aid suffering at every contact. I would become absorbed into this matrix of good work and participate.
Sometimes I would see the wheel of life enacted before me by people entangled in their daily stuff.
Later I became more fascinated with the associative nature of mind, memory and mental contents, and this understanding spanned all kinds of events in our sphere, and supported a kind of compassionate emanation experience as well. Sharing the awareness of associative mental contents with other people alleviates a lot of misunderstanding and pain.

This may not be god in your terms, and it is certainly not god in my terms either, but is has a universality to it with healing aspects, and it is often part of my mental contents when I am enjoying psychedelic enhancements.