• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I'm stepping down as moderator.

BilZ0r

Bluelight Crew
The PhD and lab managment and teaching is taking up too much of my time, so I can't really give BL the time it needs (I don't think I've logged in for two weeks).

This forum has really grown, and it's been fun watching it. I think it's got it's own momentum now, and enough people who know what it's for (discussion of the science behind drugs) and what its not (how to get high off drain cleaner).

I'll still be hanging around. But just not that much.

Much respect. You have educated me in many ways and for that I am grateful. I wish you the best of luck in your work.

Congrats on the PhD,teaching, etc. I'm most positvely sure that you contribute just as much out in the "real world" then in here at the old BL reserve. :)

I'd like to just copy/paste what BigBenn said, but being the ADD forums, I had to actually put some effort into it....

You have also helped me out with situations a lot in the not so distant past. Aside from all "this and that".

You're truely a great person, and quite and Einstein if I may add. I'm not trying to perch you up on that alter too high, but seriously, you alone have made Bluelight a respectable site. Or at least some what respectable. *God damn loungers, DBer's, ODer's, Cannabiser's, steroider's, E'ers, music'ers....and so on. lol.

The ADD forums is exactly as you said it. When I'm really stumped, thanks in a large part to you, for the ADD forums.

BTW, has anyone else made a joke yet that the Advanced Drug Discussion forum is abrieviated as "ADD"? hehehe :)

Finally, please....please, please still post/answer PM's, no matter how busy you are.
I have 2 cousins that have a PhD and another one that's working his way through to the highest prestigious level of educationthat can be obtained.

God, I could of gotten a PhD is I didn't get into drugs. And I'm not blaming the drugs or saying"It's the drugs fault." It was all my own actions and choices that has dropped me off at this point right NOW.
(I suck at spelling AND gammar. I am so edgumacated).8)
peace

Oh damn sucks that your leaving, but you're going on to bigger and better things :D. Here's to the moderator who could answer any question without making us all feel like big dummies lol.

Well, you managed to get the ADD forum up and running and as such give BL an intellectual standing that would have left places like the Hive gobsmacked (when they didn't wan't BLers posting stupid questions...).

Now that your leaving it in my charge, I'll try and keep it up to the standard you started. We look forward to the presence of Dr BilZ0r sometime in the future!

Good Luck with the PH D
Ive found its hard enough to get a BA in Chemistry so I got much Respect for you

Whilst I don't think we ever got into that much of a discussion between ourselves and I tend to read the forums and only give my 2 cents worth here n there, of course I have seen you participate in threads all over the place and you have a wealth of knowledge that has no doubt helped to educate people in harm reduction...

Cheers for your insights mate and all the best for the future :)

We'll miss you, man. You have taught me some things, and I have always respected your opinion. Thanks for being there for people.

Keep on helping people understand....

Damn you were one of the few that gave out RESPONSIBLE advice and information. Hope all goes well.

dang neighbor, 'tis a stepdown that shall be sorely missed indeed, and you are leaving behind a precedent and some big ol' shoes to fill.

kick ass on that doctorate matey!

DexterMeth said:
God, I could of gotten a PhD is I didn't get into drugs. And I'm not blaming the drugs or saying"It's the drugs fault." It was all my own actions and choices that has dropped me off at this point right NOW.
(I suck at spelling AND gammar. I am so edgumacated).8)
peace

did you teleport into your shrink session while typing

F&B, this basically means you can't even THINK about leaving us now... I don't know of anyone else who can match your level of knowledge as far as this forum goes... so you are STUCK here! =D

BilZ0r said:
The PhD and lab managment and teaching is taking up too much of my time, so I can't really give BL the time it needs (I don't think I've logged in for two weeks).

This forum has really grown, and it's been fun watching it. I think it's got it's own momentum now, and enough people who know what it's for (discussion of the science behind drugs) and what its not (how to get high off drain cleaner).

I'll still be hanging around. But just not that much.

What a shame... Bilz0r, you were ADD. All the work you've done here has been fantastic, can't thank you enough really.

Having said that, I think ADD could really do with at least one other full time mod (no offence f&b, I know you've been busy with other real-world stuff too) - I think when BigBenn had to step in to sort out the thread that went nasty here the other, it showed that the forum can't just run itself...

All the best mate. Your considerable input to Bluelight will always be appreciated. I also look forward to hearing from the future Dr BilZ0r

Good luck, like many here I have learned quite a bit from your posts.

Thanks for providing sophisticated discussion and information Bilzor. You will be missed. Rare to see such consistent application of logic.

Man, hope everything goes well. I have respect for you, and you did a great job raising this baby. You, phase and F&B really put the "advanced" into this forum (and others i'm forgetting), so I hope you do stick around some times.