I'm interested in trying pt-141

Numberz

Greenlighter
I saw a site called XXX and it offers pt-141 and melanotan shipped at better prices than I have seen before, not a huge difference in price but their prices include shipping. I like the look of them but they dont have a payment processor set up yet

Last edited by a moderator:
mypt141

I agree they have a clean site and give you pt-141 or Melanotan inclusive of the bacteriostatic water for a killer price, where as others don't do that, they'll charge you extra for the water

water should only be about 5-10 dollars, much less if you buy it in a little larger qauntity

What? Am I missing something here?

The dudes second post pretty much summarizes what this post is, some company schill trying to promote some website. Nothing else makes sense, unless the dude is having an imaginary conversation with someone, or he forgot to change his username before posting an agreeing comment (yet is agreeing to things not even stated in any previous post).

What? Am I missing something here?

The dudes second post pretty much summarizes what this post is, some company schill trying to promote some website. Nothing else makes sense, unless the dude is having an imaginary conversation with someone, or he forgot to change his username before posting an agreeing comment (yet is agreeing to things not even stated in any previous post).

haha yeah, stupidity ftw.