• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I'm hearing parts of songs in my head constantly...

i didnt know hearing voices in your head was a side affect of ecstasy. do you actually hear them or are you just hearing yourself think? i hear myself think sometimes. or i think about what im thinking about and its kinda stupid lol.

although onetime i did a bunch of nitrous and i heard clicking sounds and bongos doing a beat and the sound of like what tv shoes would use as a ufo sound.

but if your hearing voices thats a sign of schizophrenia, im not saying you have it theres probably a million other causes but that is one.

and that postulate thing is funny as hell lol!

oh and btw did you do acid to get these insights/realizations about the universe/humanity etc? or just mdma?

Hey man, I couldn't reply to your pm, because i'm not a bluelighter yet, but thanks for responding! I'm actually not sure if the voices and random noises are a side affect of ecstasy or not, I actually first started noticing them the day after taking 30mg of amphetamine salt and a lot of weed one night, but these noises and voices tend to come back in waves, usually after I roll. Maybe its because of stimulants?

I also don't think its schizophrenia because these sounds I'm hearing aren't causing me to think they're happening in the outside world, they're just random thoughts that are stuck inside my head. But i'm not ruling out the possibility of a disorder or something, I'll have to go see a doctor.

As for the realizations, I have done acid once, but i didn't have these realizations at all until i started my ecstasy binge. I was also experiencing depersonalization and derealization for a little bit during these 'realizations'. Also, whenever I had a weird realization soon after my binge ended, I would get a brain zap, so maybe those go hand in hand.
I'll try to give you an example of one. When I was watching Inception, toward the end of the movie where there are multiple action scenes happening at once (snow fortress, hotel, big city) I had the realization that inception was one of those fast paced action movies that mesh everything together to create suspense, when i realized this my mind went like OMG. It's really hard to describe these realizations, what I wrote probably sounds stupid, but it was a really weird experience for me.

Hey man, I couldn't reply to your pm, because i'm not a bluelighter yet, but thanks for responding! I'm actually not sure if the voices and random noises are a side affect of ecstasy or not, I actually first started noticing them the day after taking 30mg of amphetamine salt and a lot of weed one night, but these noises and voices tend to come back in waves, usually after I roll. Maybe its because of stimulants?

I also don't think its schizophrenia because these sounds I'm hearing aren't causing me to think they're happening in the outside world, they're just random thoughts that are stuck inside my head. But i'm not ruling out the possibility of a disorder or something, I'll have to go see a doctor.

As for the realizations, I have done acid once, but i didn't have these realizations at all until i started my ecstasy binge. I was also experiencing depersonalization and derealization for a little bit during these 'realizations'. Also, whenever I had a weird realization soon after my binge ended, I would get a brain zap, so maybe those go hand in hand.
I'll try to give you an example of one. When I was watching Inception, toward the end of the movie where there are multiple action scenes happening at once (snow fortress, hotel, big city) I had the realization that inception was one of those fast paced action movies that mesh everything together to create suspense, when i realized this my mind went like OMG. It's really hard to describe these realizations, what I wrote probably sounds stupid, but it was a really weird experience for me.

no i can understand what ur talkin about..iv had realizations before, different, but i sitll get where your coming from.

and as far as hearing shit. you actually hear it right? like if you didnt know it was in your head it would sound real correct? the only time iv ever heard of people hearing shit is like when their up for days on end doing drugs.

but hopefully its just something stupid that will go away. but at least know your not alone and there is plenty of help and guidance that can get you back on track if you feel like your slipping away. best of luck to ya bro. oh and stay positive, youll look back on this and maybe learn a lesson from it.

no i can understand what ur talkin about..iv had realizations before, different, but i sitll get where your coming from.

and as far as hearing shit. you actually hear it right? like if you didnt know it was in your head it would sound real correct? the only time iv ever heard of people hearing shit is like when their up for days on end doing drugs.

but hopefully its just something stupid that will go away. but at least know your not alone and there is plenty of help and guidance that can get you back on track if you feel like your slipping away. best of luck to ya bro. oh and stay positive, youll look back on this and maybe learn a lesson from it.

Well, I only hear it as thoughts, I guess you can say it's comparable to racing thoughts or something. And yes, they tend to get worse when i'm sleep deprived, so that might have something to do with it. And yeah true, i'll be looking back at this one day having learned a valuable lesson. I definitely won't be making the same mistake twice