Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I'm having a bad ongoing episode. Help

headcharge

Greenlighter
I have been in a serious loop for about 18 hours now. Havent eaten since Friday breakfast, and its now Saturday evening. Drank a bottle of wine, four beers and four bourbons, someone slipped me a few benzos, of which I have no tolerance or, in fact they act nothing like they are supposed to due to my brains wiring. Took a 600mcg tab of nbome and around 50mg of 2CI, and have smoked several packets of cigarettes. Nobody in my life to drop in and help me through this and calls to sister and friend are met with indifference. I absolutely cannot go to the hospital, the lights and the noise would be very very bad for me. So many hours have passed and this trip isn't stopping, its becoming dark and disturbing. Tried to sleep, too much chatter. Only now an I able to operate the computer. it took me hours to put an album on earlier. Suggestions from others with experience on how I can try and come down would be great. I cannot go outside though, its very overwhelming.

id say the benzos are working.

put on some slow paced mellow music, lay down, get comfy, and close your eyes.

don't call anymore family members, don't go on fb.

everything is going to be alright.

Thanks, i did that for ?? hours, listening to early Pink Floyd, then some vintage free jazz (Jack Bruce, 1970, holy crap that was intense), that was ok, curled up on the floor with my cat by my side, but now I'm back in a loop and its becoming very dark. Sorry for the lack of formatting here, its all very hard. I should say that im not a young guy, despite how fucking immature this all sounds, and i have had plenty of psychedelic experiences over the last 25years, never once a bad or disturbing experience. This though, is really concerning me. I should add that I had a big finger dip into a bag of speed or meth or something also.

If the OP has no recollection of starting this thread (due to benzo amnesia) it wouldn't be the first time that's happened around here.

I hope that "no news is good news" and this thread was one of many tangled tangents that have blurred into a messy I'm never gonna do that again heavy trip haze, and the memory of starting this thread has been sucked into the benzodiazepine blackout memory vacuum.
Sounded like a bum trip (to say the least) so I hope this is the case. Benzo amnesia is usually a bad thing....but i guess not always!

Either way, I hope you've recovered from what sounds like a fucking nasty ride, headcharge.
Chalk it up as a learning experience..?

Alcohol decision making + access to long lasting psychedelics = a recipe for a disaster, or at least a really bad time.

Assuming you pulled through ok (considering you eventually got it together to use a computer and start this thread) I'd say you were lucky not to have dosed even more recklessly, considering how scarily unforgiving the NBOMe series of drugs can be.

Kudos for such coherent posts under the circumstances.
There are bluelighters who struggle to make that much sense when they're completely sober ;)

Last edited:
Thanks, i did that for ?? hours, listening to early Pink Floyd, then some vintage free jazz (Jack Bruce, 1970, holy crap that was intense), that was ok, curled up on the floor with my cat by my side, but now I'm back in a loop and its becoming very dark. Sorry for the lack of formatting here, its all very hard. I should say that im not a young guy, despite how fucking immature this all sounds, and i have had plenty of psychedelic experiences over the last 25years, never once a bad or disturbing experience. This though, is really concerning me. I should add that I had a big finger dip into a bag of speed or meth or something also.

Couldn't help but notice he thought he listened to music for several hours, but this post was only 10 minutes after laugh's reply. Amazing how much time you can think has passed when in a deep trip.
In all honesty though I hope you pulled through okay headcharge. But I suspect you are correct spacejunk, with all the mind fuckedness of a trip that hard it's likely that this thread is just a missing memory.

I think Headcharge is OK. He is very experienced and has a very strong constitution.

He would be a great asset to this forum if he were to hang around, but I suspect he will not.

those nbombes are killa!.

I too am a veteran at taking psychs and I had a rough time once similar to ops on 2 tabs of nbombs, IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!