i'm gonna try this one more time

flux

Bluelighter
alright, this is my last attempt. lets see if i'm capable of this oh-so-simple function or if i'm actually a moronic loser who can't do anything....this is my defining moment, guys.
rolling.gif

IT'S THERE IT'S THERE!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!
I MADE THE ROLLING SMILEY! THIS IS SOOOOO GREAT! I COULDN"T BE HAPPIER!
alright, i'm calm now. i'm just going to sit back and bask in the glow of my genius. well, actually maniE told me how to do it (about 5 times too, hehehe). i guess i don't catch on very quickly. THANK YOU maniE! did you get my email? my computer either a) sent you 5 copies or b) didn't send it at all.
love you all,
------------------
xoxo
flux

tos.gif

now that i have this great new toy, i will have little moving pictures in ALL my posts. it'll get reallyreally annoying quickly, but right now i'm just too excited to stop! i also went and found millions of possibilities for pictures, i will show you guys some!
colorpie.gif

buttrfly.gif

line_grade1_thin.gif

hey i want pictures i want pictures please wowowowow theat is so cool i wanna play....but since i am so clueless when it comes to computers i guess ill just have to sit and watch everyone play out my window
frown.gif

------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"

RURU, I was thinking the exact same thing. Haha. Thats wonderful.
------------------
Ecstasy: Proof that God exists and he loves us.

WOW!! I wanna learn too. But I'm like special k. I'm computer challenged. So, I'll just have to watch all you guys have the fun.
frown.gif
frown.gif

PEACE!!!
NIKKI

Hey Guys why don't you start a beginners thread, so us adolescents can learn how to play your game.
Please. Please.
DP