• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I'm going to be what God set me out to be

repent_tough_on_sins.jpg
Actually it's people like this and Shady's Fox who went out of their way to come into this thread just to make fun.

Maybe they got dropped on their head as a baby and don't understand that if you don't like a topic, they should stay out of it. Not continually harass people.

You haven't said a thing about them @Xorkoth, only me. Just sayin.
At least @CFC tried to step in.

Maybe they got dropped on their head as a baby

That's not very Christian like....

By the way, you're the only one telling others they are going to suffer for all eternity in a lake of fire. Don't play the victim.

By the way, you're the only one telling others they are going to suffer for all eternity in a lake of fire. Don't play the victim.
I'm not playing the victim. I'm pointing out others who are allowed to go out of their way to continually harass believers in this thread.

Has anyone tried going door to door with these ideas?

That's got to be a lot harder than dealing with words on a screen, right?

Has anyone tried going door to door with these ideas?

That's got to be a lot harder than dealing with words on a screen, right?
Haha There are people who go door to door, usually Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm not buying what they're selling though.

Btw I love how you stalk me from thread to thread. I'll take it as a compliment.

Going around harassing people shouldn't be allowed though since you're supposed to be a moderator. Immature.

Btw I love how you stalk me from thread to thread. I'll take it as a compliment.

Going around harassing people shouldn't be allowed though since you're supposed to be a moderator. Immature.

They're called notifications. Tell me why I'd ever want to stalk you? 😂

Don't mind me C2C, I'll be in hell soon anyway right? According to you?

They're called notifications. Tell me why I'd ever want to stalk you? 😂

Don't mind me C2C, I'll be in hell soon anyway right? According to you?

Ask yourself that. You're the one who has been making it your mission to follow me around in threads and laugh at me.

Laugh your way all the way to hell if you want, your choice.

Telling everyone they are going to burn in a lake of fire for eternity and still plays the victim..... :LOL:

I'm sorry for all the emojis C2C...I crossed the line doing that... I will quietly retire to my pit of despair and wait for the flames to envelop me.

Telling everyone they are going to burn in a lake of fire for eternity and still plays the victim..... :LOL:

I'm sorry for all the emojis C2C...I crossed the line doing that... I will quietly retire to my pit of despair and wait for the flames to envelop me.
I've always liked you here. We butt heads on this topic obviously. Life goes on. I still love you guys anyway.

I do apologise for the above tomfoolery, no disrespect etc, I dinnae even believe in satan (a christian construct and mere demonisation of older pagan deity to boot)

All human life is in this thread and some saintly patience has been shown really twixt all on various levels, amid some interesting psyches, it's a love thread really

The more I think about it I am who god made me out to be. May not understand it all and have ups and downs but it freezes before spring, right? I mean... come on, peeps. LOL
Just some ol buzzed bull shit.
Love

the only christens that i have met that don't irritate me or try convert me on the spot are Mormons. I was Baptisted catholic i know how fucked in the head roman catholic churchs are. I last went to one a few years ago due to family and couldn't believe the shit the priest was spewing hate and telling everybody for a good two hours they are going to burn in hell for this and that if they dont repent and do what they say then came out the donation collections.

I have not seen many reformed christans church in this country its more just not reformed but more cult like ones that fleece the parish for even more money than what the catholics were doing and preaching just as much hate.

For a long time it made me hate Christ before i finally understood jesus true message and who he truly was after taking psychedelics.

C2C you give too much power in your head to satan. You make out that satan is the most powerful being in reality and god has no power?

Please go to a better church in your area and talk to a priest who acutally has a clue what they are talking about to clear your misconceptions about your world view.

No one is burning in hell around here. People who are going to some hellish realm after death include murders rapists nazis etc etc the worst of the worst. Not fucking rock and roll musicans and those who listen to it.

the only christens that i have met that don't irritate me or try convert me on the spot are Mormons. I was Baptisted catholic i know how fucked in the head roman catholic churchs are. I last went to one a few years ago due to family and couldn't believe the shit the priest was spewing hate and telling everybody for a good two hours they are going to burn in hell for this and that if they dont repent and do what they say then came out the donation collections.

I have not seen many reformed christans church in this country its more just not reformed but more cult like ones that fleece the parish for even more money than what the catholics were doing and preaching just as much hate.

For a long time it made me hate Christ before i finally understood jesus true message and who he truly was after taking psychedelics.

C2C you give too much power in your head to satan. You make out that satan is the most powerful being in reality and god has no power?

Please go to a better church in your area and talk to a priest who acutally has a clue what they are talking about to clear your misconceptions about your world view.

No one is burning in hell around here. People who are going to some hellish realm after death include murders rapists nazis etc etc the worst of the worst. Not fucking rock and roll musicans and those who listen to it.

The musicians are in the occult and worshipping Satan. I don't think Jesus would like that.

I'm not afraid. As I've said before, Christians have authority over Satan.

I shared too much, too soon for some people. It makes more sense if you've been following God for years and know what's going on in the world. Really, I was just trying to help.

The musicians are in the occult and worshipping Satan. I don't think Jesus would like that.

I'm not afraid. As I've said before, Christians have authority over Satan.

I shared too much, too soon for some people. It makes more sense if you've been following God for years and know what's going on in the world. Really, I was just trying to help.
I'm just quoting this in case you delete the original by accident as I think it's the best thing I've ever seen on the interwebs <3