• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

If you were to make a psychedelic pill for your trip group, what would you put in it and why?

Asante

Bluelighter
What psychedelic(s) and in what dosage, and for what reason?

Me I've quit drugs but a pill design that always fascinated me was:

10mg 2C-D
3mg 2C-P

If you take this all at once, first the 2C-D comes up, in a brain stimulating dosage that is somewhat stimulant and not overly psychedelic. This lasts about 3-4 hours and as it fades out the 3mg 2C-P comes up, which takes 3-4 hours to come on, which is a mild dose of a heavy visual dyed-in-the-wool psychedelic that stays with you, if you take 1, for about 10-12 hours.

1 is a fairly please-all dose, enough to provide substance, not enough to bowl you over. But, more hardheaded people can take 2-4 of these, causing moderate to strong designated trips.

A quarter of one of these pills is a microdose.

the 2C-D warms up your brain for the longacting, intense 2C-P to come on board.

So, if you take one, first the group gets chatty and introspective, then the nootropic effect gives way to not-too-wild psychedelia; first the overture, then the opera.

Its a lil pill that can be broken in 4, 1/4 is a microdose, 1 a museum level, 2-3 a trip and 4 a heavy trip for most people.

If you were to design a hypothetical pill for your trip group, so an informed audiencee, what would you put in and why?

Make the design rational, so people can easily pick different intensities,, so a 000 capsule with 500mg Mescaline isn't that practical

I'd like to hear what the BL psychedelic crew has in mind.

I'm a big fan of the 4-Aco-DMT + allylescaline combo. It's trippy but not too trippy if you keep the 4-Aco-DMT dose low and energetic because of the allylescaline. The long duration of the allylescaline would make it a nice drug for psytrance parties :)
Maybe 8mg 4-Aco-DMT and 20mg allylescaline, but it might be a bit strong depending on tolerance.

Last edited:
A reasonable pressed pill is ~300mg, with lets say 100mg filler. 100mg MDMA, 25mg MDA, 50mg Mescaline, 15mg 5-MAPB, 5-10mg 4-AcO-DMT, 100ug LSD. That’d be a good time.

-GC

Hmm how about reversing overture and opera and chuck in some DOC with psilocin? Starts out with the mindfuck, but don't worry the doc is coming, heh. I imagine the DOC experience would seem easy in comparison, and it puts off post-mushroom fatigue, pinning some long euphoric psychedelic tail to it.

330 mg aspirin, 300 mg apap 50 mg doxylamine succinate, 700 mg methocarbamol, 300 mg guifenisen

The abuse proof pill.

For real

10 mg 2cb
5 mg dom
30 mg mxe
15 mg thc
2 mg cbd

Should give a headspace that is adaptable to either a club or a couch in front of a stereo.

Last edited:
@Asante have you actually tried that combo, or is this conjecture? Makes sense and sounds good, I'd try that.

If I was giving psychedelics to a group I'd probably keep things simple and stick to one substance, which would vary depending on the context. Maybe throw in some ondansetron if we're making a mixture, that could help anyone who experiences nausea. ETH-LAD + ondansetron might be pretty fun in a group.

Mushroom tea is good if you're dosing a larger group because people who are more hesitant or naive are usually more comfortable taking something "natural".

Unoriginal, but candyflipping LSD + MDMA is a classic for good reason.

330 mg aspirin, 300 mg apps 50 mg doxylamine succinate, 700 mg methocarbamol, 300 mg guifenisen

The abuse proof pill.

For real

10 mg 2cb
5 mg dom
30 mg mxe
15 mg thc
2 mg cbd

Should give a headspace that is adaptable to either a club or a couch in front of a stereo.

15mg THC on MXE? On top of two psychedelics?? You'll have to tie them to that couch after that! =D

never comboed them but i would assume it would be pretty epic if smoked dmt and + lsd is already the most mind fucking thing ever.

I’ve combo’ed them (LSD with both mush and 4-AcO) but almost always with MDMA mixed in there too, so hard to say but it was as expected. Some synergy, nothing mind blowing. I’m not a fan of the sedating nature of those two compared to LSD though, I prefer stimulating experiences.

I much prefer LSD mixed with DMT or Mescaline. Mescaline cuz it’s also stimulating and phenethylamines seem to mix well with LSD. DMT cuz it’s so short acting, but it’s power can make one feel sober once they come down.

-GC

Love to try most of the mentioned ones.

But if taking into account some will have little experience. what would be best suited I have no clue.

Def not a 2-c combo. A normal dose of 2-CT-2 seems a good candidate. Loved that stuff.

My initial thought is something like:

15mg MXE
15mg 5-MAPB
100mg MDMA
50mg Mescaline

I am not a fan of strong trips with others, so the empathogenic route would be the way to go. I found MXE to fill out MDMA very nicely, and though I've not yet combined Mescaline and empathogens, I imagine it is wonderful, and out of any psychedelic to add to the mix, Mescaline would be the most joyous and loving IMO.

My initial thought is something like:

15mg MXE
15mg 5-MAPB
100mg MDMA
50mg Mescaline

I am not a fan of strong trips with others, so the empathogenic route would be the way to go. I found MXE to fill out MDMA very nicely, and though I've not yet combined Mescaline and empathogens, I imagine it is wonderful, and out of any psychedelic to add to the mix, Mescaline would be the most joyous and loving IMO.
You're on point i think.

MXE + MDMA will always be my #1 drug experience on multiple trips. I never did add a traditional psych on top of it though, i feel like i would make it too busy.

I would make my pill:

35 mg MXE (Instant release), 120 mg MDMA (delayed release). The secret to this combo is dosing the MDMA after you're done peaking on MXE.

100 ug LSD + 25 mg 4 aco dmt
Wow, that would be heavy for me. When I was younger, I was fine handling 4gr shrooms trips. I was taking 20mg of 4-Aco-DMT, and I was looking for more, adding a booster of allylescaline on top of it.. I don't know what happened exactly, I stopped taking psychedelics for a few years, I started meditating, I participated in kambo ceremonies. After that, I tripped with my old batch of allylescaline, 20mg, a 2 hour come-up, and just as I was about to redose/boost, I came up, and much harder than expected. I spent a long time laying on the floor, breathing in bliss. I took one trip of 4-Aco-DMT after that, only 8mg and it was heavier than my previous 20mg trips from the same batch, with complex CEVs similar of reports of DMT hyperspace and heavy OEVs. I don't know why these drugs affect me so much now, but your pill would be too much for me!

Last edited:
36mg of 2c-b, 75mg of mdma, 0.5mg alprazolam, 250mg ketamine (this is for oral use, right?), 40mg of 2c-c