Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

If you had a second chance

Little_Miss_MDMA

Bluelighter
If you were given the chance to live your life over, would you still take drugs? would you change the age that you started taking drugs?

I think if i got the chance, i would still take drugs, but would change the age that i started them. I feel that starting at 15 was too young. As much as i loved it and dont regret it, i would definately not start until i was 18. - the reason being because at that age im legally aloud in the clubs that i go to,and whatever i do to myself is my own decision.

Whatever you do to yourself is always your own decision. ;)

I have no regrets about taking drugs. Things I've done while on drugs... well, that's a totally different story.

up all night said:
Whatever you do to yourself is always your own decision. ;)

but up until the age of 18, there are people trying to dictate to you what is right and wrong, what you should and shouldnt do. i think if i had waited until i turn 18, i wouldnt have had the pressure on me about it all,that i do now

That makes no sense to me at all. Drugs are illegal so it doesn't matter if you're 18 or not - in the eyes of the law you shouldn't be doing it. And it's not as if when you turn 18 you're suddenly better equipped to make decisions about your life.

edit: Although I should say, that I do agree with the thought that taking drugs later rather than sooner is a good thing.

Last edited:
Well, we made the decision to take drugs, we take responsibility for our actions.

I don't regret taking drugs but I don't enjoy being around people who cannot handle their drugs or are addicted to drugs.

fickin 'ay!:p

id probably be doing more, becaue i would have been more health conscious from the beginning.
I have almost no regrets from my past drug use.

hasnt stopped me from dabbling today* anyway:)

*or anytime in the future

I wouldn't have, and I regret doing so. Not much I can do about it now though :)

I regret doing drugs also......

But i'd still make my way to Bluelight.

I regret doing pot and acid at such a young age (14 and 16) cause it affected the way my brain developed, if i had my life again i would never smoke pot and maybe do pills and acid once i had finished school.

Sometimes I start feeling somewhat regretful for the innocence that I lost.... But this is always outweighed by the experience. knowledge of myself, and broader mind that I gained.

Honestly, I believe I would definitely not be the same person without having had the experiences I've had. I feel as if this facet of my lifestyle has taught me an awful lot about myself and I've sure as hell had fun so far!

Nope, wouldn't change a thing, everything I've done has made me what I am today and even though far from perfect I think I've reached a pleasant equilibrium with life.

I'm a mindless drug fiend from hell, I always knew I was going to take drugs. Right from when I first learned about them, while everyone else was going OMG like drugs are so bad, I was thinking fuck yeah, where can I get my hands on some of them.

This thread is probably a little more suited to DC though...

But if i hadn't done drugs then i wouldn't know the happiness i know now.

But then again if i hadn't of done drugs then i might of been just as happy. Just a different flavour of circumstances.

I often wonder what it would be like to say to have been with my now wife back in our school days. but then wouldn't that be of the cost of my first relationship and thus the loss of those memories and good times?

a tangled web - for example what if you could go back in the past knowing all the gambling & stock market results for 50 years + plus all the great technologies that you could use your new found wealth to develop and make the worlds ills no more? Would you forgo those who love now for that opportunity? Perhaps even causing their death through the changing of the past (and thus the future/now)?

Last edited:
Im glad for the experiences ive had and dont regret any of it but i wish i had never gotten into drugs, the money that coulhave been saved instead of blowing it every weekend would be up in the thousands, I wouldent have lost close friendships, id probabbly would have been more motivated at school in the past.

Drugs have given me amazing experiences and i glad that i have gotten the experiences i have from useing these substances because they have greatly helped me to discover myself, my friends and the world around me if i never got into drugs in the first place i would have no desire to keep going back to those awsome wierd places they take you.

That's a tough question since I would never know who the non-drugged me might have been?

But I only got into the whole drug thing when I was 22, so it wasn't an issue of being too early or being easily influenced.

I don't do drugs as much (almost none) now, partly due to where I am in life, and a lot to do with the environment. So my current stance is, I'm not pro-drugs.

If I could have experienced everything (the good, the bad, the ridiculous) I did without drugs, then yes, I wouldn't take drugs the second time round. I don't know if you can call it a differentiation or even separate them--it's not the drugs but the experiences and what they did to my mind that I miss and value.

But having a wish or saying I'm not going to take drugs the second time round, would imply that I'm not happy with who I am now since it's all cumulative. I mean, for most of us on this board, the drugs (amongst other things) have made us who we are now, and denying that is denying our selves

I wouldn't change the fact that I've done and will continue to take drugs. I would however change the way I have sometimes abused different drugs for periods of time and the stupid benders that lasted for days at a time.

I'm glad I've had the chance to have the experiences I have had and to see the world from a different angle.

I wouldnt change taking drugs. I would change how much I was educated and look after my fitness more so the drugs wouldnt cain me so much :D but i would never stop taking them.

What you don't know about you can never miss, so yes, if I had my time again and my memory slate wiped completely clean, I'd probably "Just say no" =D

I'd have saved a SHITLOAD of money, and probably harmed my health a lot less than the other version of me. Non-drug me would have been just as happy, with just as many friends, and probably been a more productive person to boot - while never knowing what she was missing. Happily oblivious.

Knowing what I know now though about how drugs feel, I'd have to do it all over again. Although I honestly don't believe drugs have caused me to "see the world in a different light" or anything wanky like that, the experiences I have had and the people I have met while on them, have been amazing. And I'd do it at exactly the same age too (26). It was a nice age to come across drugs; when I'd bascially done everything I wanted to in life and was ready to enjoy a 2nd teenagehood.