• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you had $500 to spend just on drugs...

I cant believe the prices on the west coast. I guess If your just starting buying rollz from someone It could be that expensive. Yall shoul come to the Mid-west,
even when I starded buying rollz, I gott'em for $15. Now I get'em for no more than $12. Fell sorry for Cali.

prices are what they are... if you guys want to carry on a price discussion you can take it to the Price Thread in Other Drugs. There is no price discussion allowed in here... Cut the shit guys or I'll start handing out warnings. Follow the following format kids...

heroin 200
MDMA 100
Ketamine 100
LSD 50
Mushrooms 50

not 50 1/4 oz mush
200 3 grams H etc..

come on guys you've all been here long enough to know the rules.

weed (200)
hash (75)
acid (150)
maybe like pills (75)

Do you people not read? Its RIGHT FUCKING ABOVE YOU!!! I already passed out soft warnings to all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Euphoricnod Said It Already

No more price discussion guys and girls, that mean shit like the above post.

The next person who posts something that is, or can be easily calculated back to a price per quantity will cause this thread to be locked and any thread like it to be locked.

Simply put the drug and the amount you'd spend on it.

eg. of what is ok

I would buy

MDMA 100
Keta 100
Speed 200
Weed 100

eg. of what is not ok

4 pills 100
1g of ket 100
4 g of speed 200
1 oz weed 100

it's that simple guys.

I'd go out and buy a little of everything that I have yet to try but that sounds interesting.

Do you people not read? Its RIGHT FUCKING ABOVE YOU!!! I already passed out soft warnings to all of you.

how bad i haven't seen this fucking post before! :( 8(

anyway i would take a friend and get a little of any drug available, LSD, MDMA, weed, crack, heroin, & benzos. in that order.

A buy a whole fucking party bag full of drugs. Little of everything. Probably an eighth of some club weed/hash/oil. A g of coke. An OC 80. A ten trip of some good blotter. Some 2c-b, 2ci, 2ce, dmt, eighth of boomers, 10 750 vicodins, a handle of Captain Morgan and litre of cola, some Soma, lean (that purple drank codiene with promanthezine), and some gooooooddddd molly preferably the pure unmarked wafers that I am getting right now. Then id spend a weekend with my lawyer in Vegas loathing status hehehe.

Split equally 4 ways for

MDMA
acid
amphetamines
weed

I'd be happy for quite a while with that.

Course, I work in £ so that would get me quite a bit of everything ;)

I'd spend it all on weed. Not that I don't like other drugs, I just don't have the cash to keep up with an addiction (and 500 dollars could start a good addiction with almost any drug)

120 on ridiculously high grade cannabis
380 on oxycodone

NO PRICE Specifics

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had $500 to spend on drugs I'd spend it on shit I can stuff my body with without getting physically addicted. I'd get drugs like grass, LSD, and other psyches.

$200 2ce
$100 mdma
$190 weed
$10 tobacco and a twix

no.. make that a dime bar