• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you had $500 to spend just on drugs...

For 500 dollars I would be able to get 64 - 40 mg oxy from my guy . That would last me about a month and a half .

this is a good thread

i'd go with all 2cb because i haven't found it yet and i would just load up on it

this is a good thread

i'd go with all 2cb because i haven't found it yet and i would just load up on it
Have only ever had it once. It was solid. Have done 2ci a bunch, 2ce once, and have done all the nbome and nboh to death. Enough to know that it's pretty much my fave class of drugs and I would def love to just have a lifetime supply of the OG

easily I would go with the combo cocaine + beers + weed + benzos (to sleep). I could go with LSD + beers + weed but since you put 500 in the game I believe cocaine is more appropriate, because it goes with money softly, what a combination, cocaine + money + power, let it be

500$.

A gram of MDMA. A gram of K. A gram of cocaine. Quarter sheet of LSD. A half oz of bud.

That’s ideally if it were all available at the time of course..

-GC
Ballin choices. I’m with you on the K and the half oz of bud and coke wouldn’t been my choice right after Xanax and Vicodin.

500 hmm.

-150 crystal methamphetamine
-50 clonazepam or any benzo
-50. Knob creek whiskey
- 100 random weed products at the dispensary
- 25 on grizzly winter green pouches (Southern Boy lol)
-30 one hydromorphone
-95 Misc Harm reduction supplies.

Well, I need ideally a restock of benzos, kava actually, I might need a Grand for this now.

Kava is the only drug I buy now so 500 GBP of kava in the wardrobe.

Then it's maybe endtimes drugs.

Supposing time was going to expire and transist, it might be a prety stressful but inevitable situation.

I would probably take about £500 worth of LSD in that situation and go so far out on the Astral belt, the sort of thing I would only do with a no tomorrow mindset.

But I have the material for that possible venture.

So actually only need to buy some kava now.

I just did actually. Over 1100 GBP's worth.

Cannabis is free though always I'm so used to that I actually forget that people buy weed in this world lol!

250 dollars worth of dmt
250 dollars worth of 2cb
You can make DMT so easily. I used to watch the lot wookies make it at festivals. I’d trade them 2CE because I bought 25g of it and realized that I couldn’t eat it all my self. I spread that stuff around like a motherfucker. I wish some would come back around to me. I love that compound.

I think we need a bit more context here because $500 and I cheated by working in GBP which I kind of felt I was entitled to Lol, Really is not a lot at all so are we talking about say a three day weekend or one rammed night or end times drugs?

Personally I think this question would be much better answered and more fair and reasonable if it was $1000 or British pounds.

I just upped my own amounts basically to match minimum needs.

You can make DMT so easily. I used to watch the lot wookies make it at festivals. I’d trade them 2CE because I bought 25g of it and realized that I couldn’t eat it all my self. I spread that stuff around like a motherfucker. I wish some would come back around to me. I love that compound.
... yeah but some of us are lazier than others 🤤

Well if it ever does you know who to call 🤙