• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

If you designed a pill...

SHIT

people ask you what pill did you have, you reply "SHIT" and they probably think you are confused or uninformed user if its a strong mdma pill.

hhehehehe...a green pill with a mull leaf. Now that I would like to see. Could be like MDMA with a drop or two of honey hash oil in it. That would be a killer pill since nice pure cannabis extract increases the effects of MDMA two fold. :D

The Lords Prayer on a tiny little pill. Engraved by a midget in a backwater county fair.

I scored some dodgy locals about a year ago that where brown with FUCK pressed into it, funny thing was its was a shithouse pill!!!! I reckon the OSIRIS shoe company have a pritty sweet logo. But one i'd come up with myself would be two arsecheeks and ones got lips on it!!!! Orange of course.

what i dont get is why arent there any or more shaped pills. like love hearts and weed leafs and 4leaf clovers and of cause the ulitmate, a yellow pill in the shape of pacman....

also about the honey oil hash in a pill, pretty soon well be seeing THC pills, its one of the proposals for medical marijuana. i dont know how true this is but yer would rock! properly have to eat half a bottle though to get flogged....

I would press a red pill w/my face on them and call them, red headed Gerr's. They would be pure mda of course.

Pills with a Big HEROIN stamp on them to freak people out and make tards believe there is heroin in there pill.
"Im smackking soooo hard off a heroin pill"

Actually that would really piss me off if someone did that :p.

a big bum with a fist coming out it. Which is also what i want to replace the union jack with on the australian flag. It just epitomises australia.

HeHe

Yellow SpungeBub

Anyone else know that yellow cartoony sponge that talks. My mate has an inflatable one at home and we have danced around the room with it on many occaision peaking offf our little dials... i'm actually doing that atm ^_^ off i go....

sorry for double posting but i can't remember if it s sponge-bob or sponge-bub etc sorry im on a pink CK and its sent me a bit strange...

I can't believe it hasn't been done (or has it)

Che Guevaras face on a pill. "revolutionary and liberating" :p

Also a winston churchil and a hitler pill. Double dump them and ur guts will be at war :p

been drooling at all the presses -http://www.dancesafe.org/labtesting/

star shaped pillz! shame about the contents....

hrm

Well some nice ideas, particularly the transformers one.

My input:

a hedegehog perhaps, or a green tree frog

the Intel or AMD logo (maybe these have been done) or just a little microchip

The Half-life (computer-game) logo

'0wn3d' (have to be a bloody good pill tho.. ;) )

Ms Window flag logo thing, a certain formally dressed penguin, or perhaps BeOS (would have to be a really really good pill that only lasts for about 30 minutes ;) )

Any of the Aqua-teen hunger force.

The skull & crossbones poison logo

#!/bin/woah

The mozilla navigator logo. (what you don't use any other browser do you?!?) :)

Yes, I'm a geek, sue me.
:)

Whee, this is fun:

A thunderbird (thunderbird 2 of course) (would probably need an added ingredient which messes with the muscular coordination of you arms)

My cat. Unfortunately she wouldn't stay still long enough to model for it, and seems to be allergic to cameras.

A choice of red or blue pills, one good, one crap (ok, that's a silly idea)

Meh, that'll do me for now.

Later all.

Harry

I would like to see a purple pill with a propellor on it, or a red pill with my name on it (five letters), a green pill with nimbin written on it, but my favourite would have to be a black pill with the Sepultura S logo on it, rock on....

Staying Up Late A Few Years Ago?

pubeman said:
a big bum with a fist coming out it. Which is also what i want to replace the union jack with on the australian flag. It just epitomises australia.

^^^
Champagne Comedy ;)

really like the green yoda idea

how bout a blue pill that has JEDI on one side and FORCE on the other
also yellow bananas
red pentagrams would be dope
the word MIKE with the nike tick underneath (have to be fuckin good pills clean white in colour)
the DARE logo (dare to keep kids off drugs and alchohol)
and "GOT PILS ?"