• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

That would be perfect. You are running the show yourself.

well considering that those two are basically all that drugs stem from - if i had mastery over them i could mimic the effects of practically any drug in my miiiiinnnndddd

i kno this is wrong but just let me have it guys comeone

Poppy pods(weirdly enough, I know it's not the strongest, but there is something about the mix) and ketamine, vicodin if it worked everytime like when I was an opiate virgin.

If I had to pick two drugs to only be able to take would have to be buprenorphine and Adderall, however I am on the fence between Adderall or Klonopin. I would have to pick Adderall because nothing beats amphetamines and having sex or jerking off to you p*** all night haha

Alcohol (most socially acceptable drug and I still need to be able to enjoy it with my friends, not because I particularly love the effects) & Opiates.

Oxy and Cigarettes!

I used to love Norco, but now I call that baby aspirin. My body would give up a helluva lot faster from all the diseases I have, but hey, I'd go happy. I effin hate that crap anyway. And if I still got off, oh yes, oh yes, I would throw sex in there.