• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

If you could get rid of one state,which would it be and why?

I'd get rid of the whole middle of the country.

The Dakotas, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri.

I feel like they just don't really have anything going for them. But I am not up to date with politics and such, I just feel like these states are boring.

Create a giant lake with expensive lake house mansions.

If they were part of the "Confederate States of America," they can go right to hell. Cousin fucking retards been lowering the standard of living in the real America for far too long.

It's also like ten gatrillion dollars in debt. That's 100% verifiable fact btw, you've just never heard of the number gatrillion because they had to make it up because California has accrued more debt that numbers could currently count and that's the best a bunch of high idiots could come up with for naming the new number.
Huh???? California has a massive suplus of 14.8 billion. We have been out of debt for a while now. A few years ago we passed a bill that taxes the rich. That's how we got out of debt.

^^ I was gonna say.....Utah was friggin weird. Nevada also seems kinda pointless.

I gotta say.....Colorado was pretty cool, the people in small towns in the west reminded me of home....but, damn Utah was strange. Is there something in the water there? (Legit question)

Huh???? California has a massive suplus of 14.8 billion. We have been out of debt for a while now. A few years ago we passed a bill that taxes the rich. That's how we got out of debt.

Don't you love when people say, "that's a verifiable fact! look it up!" and what they're saying couldn't be more bullshit. It's like, do you listen to yourself or are you just in some kind of walking coma?

California is not "out of debt". Currently having a budget surplus has nothing to do with debt. California carries a debt of around 467B, currently.

The same way every U.S. state holds debt? What do you think it is when a state sells bonds? Please show me an article (from a real news site) that says that California's debt is out-of-line with the national norm or an issue. Because the state is currently running at a surplus on the yearly budget, which not every state does.

Also, does B stand for gatrillion? Cause that's what that dumb shit was claiming lol

I wasn't implying anything in regards to whether or not California's debt is out of any sort of norm or an issue nor was I agreeing with anyone's assessment of the situation. In fact, it's pretty damn low as a percentage of GDP and so is probably nothing near being a problem. I was merely stating that it isn't true that California doesn't have a debt as DrewDogBaby209 clearly said when they wrote: "We have been out of debt for a while now."

Wtf is a gatrillion? ;)

Ok, now, seriously.....what is up with Utah?

I just realized everyone on this thread is conspiring to commit genocide shame on you

Sink middle America; and New York and California can secede from the Union (there was talk Cali might secede someday anywho)
As a close second, maybe cut Louisiana or uh Georgia for their recent fcking Constitutional morass (think without saying as a woman you know what I mean here ;)

Colorados awesome, they get to stay. :)

Florida gets to stay too. I mean, Florida is crazy, but they get a pass because they're pretty much my home state, I have family in Florida. So Florida stays. :)

Florida:
It's just one big land-fill anyway with garbage-mountains everywhere.
To boot it's a very "dark place", IMO. Had too many of my friends go from king-of-the-hill to being homeless... or dead; all due to a saturation of good drugs and rivers of alcohol.
Don't mind working there occasionally (pay is great) but will never reside in this state again.
Almost let it take my a** out... if it wasn't for my SO I woulda been sleeping for good.
I know we make our own choices, but damn.

Florida:
It's just one big land-fill anyway with garbage-mountains everywhere.
To boot it's a very "dark place", IMO. Had too many of my friends go from king-of-the-hill to being homeless... or dead; all due to a saturation of good drugs and rivers of alcohol.
Don't mind working there occasionally (pay is great) but will never reside in this state again.
Almost let it take my a** out... if it wasn't for my SO I woulda been sleeping for good.
I know we make our own choices, but damn.
Yeah... I live in Florida and it SUCKSSSS.