• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ If pharmaceutical cocaine was available legally at reasonable prices, would you still use k black market meth ?

Btw, those kids in Italy are stupid as fk paying 100 € for a gram of a rare powder that has barely coke in it.
In Italy coke is good.Here in BG,if you have a conections coke is also good.(half the prize.I have been living in Naples half year and this city is a gate for coke in Europe.

well, Naples is different, lots of people from other italian cities go there to score coke and smack, they also sell crack etc. I´m originally from the south as well and the drug scene in my hometown is kinda depressing. Maybe in Milan they also have good coke, with all the top models and fashion and shit....

Last edited:
Wright-Scampia,Secondigliano(Bronx),via Apomeia-you can't see this anywhere else in Europe

you're kinda asking if high quality coke could replace meth but there's the debate on which drug you just like better because they're still really nothing alike other than being stims

now i would come out of retirement for some of the best yayo in the world but i would still tell you to get that tweek away from me no matter how good you told me it was

do you think most people do tweek because the coke sucks? some do, but probably not the majority right? idk

:shrug:
Meth is a different ballgame altogether, and a strong draw for certain people no matter what the coke situation is like. I definitely don't think the majority of tweakers see it as a consolation prize for the coke they couldn't afford.

That said, there's probably been more people in the US switching from coke to meth with each passing year. I'd guess it was first visible as a "trend" maybe a decade ago, mostly out west, but it's probably happening in the Northeast, too, now that meth's apparently made a big splash there in the last couple of years.

Back around 2014/15, I saw something interesting in the published results of a Seattle IV drug-user survey (that I'd filled out at the U-District needle exchange). Speedball use had been dropping since ~2010-11 at a steeper & steeper rate each year, coinciding with a rapid increase in the IV use of "goofballs" (H+meth), which just about cancelled each other out.

Also, around here, it seems like the crack-cocaine fanbase has been dwindling steadily over the past ~5 years, as more of them finally throw in the towel & make the switch from rock to shard.

Cocaine in its purest form is nothing like that gruesome shit they sell all over the world these days. The high makes u feel so good and u only need a tad bit to be rushing ur tits off. When the old school ppl say that coke isn't what it used to be in the 70s 80s 90s up until the early 00s, it's true. Pure cocaine washed with ether is fkn BOMB.
Is it better to cook ether coke into crack

That's very subjective, you like to snort or smoke? I'd use ammonia on ether coke though and make freebase instead of crack.
I´ve never smoked coke myself but I have injected the thing once along with H. back in the days (and HATED every second of it) some people told me that the high of smoking crack is similar to the one of smoking it, if so I´m out....

I'm an old fart who tried cocaine in the 70's. At the time, people thought it was the greatest thing since fish grew legs. You didn't have the press coverage of people having issues with it yet and a lot of sports stars did it.

I hated it. I kept giving it a chance, buying 3-4 grams and paying more for more pure product. Everyone said it was wonderful.
After I realized I just didn't like coke, I would actually turn it down when people offered me a line. They would look at me like I had two heads... "You don't like coke"

Now, meth? I loved me some meth.
(I even tried shooting coke later, when I had a problem shooting meth. It just made me sick and jittery)

I´ve never smoked coke myself but I have injected the thing once along with H. back in the days (and HATED every second of it) some people told me that the high of smoking crack is similar to the one of smoking it, if so I´m out....
Similar but no, not really. To me, banging coke makes you too paranoid and it bloody fking hurts ur muscles. Crack is more manageable and the paranoia isn't that bad. The rush is just as good as IV.

For me meth is a better buzz no matter the quality of coke . Sex on coke is good on meth it great . When I first came back to uk on holiday in the early 90s coke was good quality but not compare to meth

It wouldn't change anything for me. Meth is one of my favourite drugs and cocaine one of my least favourite.

Absolutely not. I’ve had some amazing times on meth but I’d rather be high on puro for an hour than be high on shit for 6

Different drugs these two.A line of good coke with some whiskey and after two-three hours can go to sleep.So for me good coke is safer alternative,but there is people,who likes meth more and will stick it to meth.
There’s also people who got into actual biker dope before coke and prefer something less neurotoxic.

Vancouver is entering the chat, since we will probably (besides Portland) be one of the first cities that will face this dilemma. Legal, Pharma Grade Coke vs Street Meth.

Someone famous will probably have an OD filming a movie in our city, trying to get Coke, but having it contaminated with Fentanyl. That’ll lead calls for being able to buy pharmacy grade, 100% pure Columbian coca behind the counter.

So at that point, the fine citizens of Vancouver, British Columbia will have the option of either getting very strong, very pure, but P2P cook meth (side), but on the street, or, purchasing legal pure Coke at a nice safe store. My answer to what would be preferable is, it depends.

I suppose this assumes there’s not a daily addiction happening (there wouldn’t be much of a rush in that event anyways).

If I was wanting a good night out at the pub, bar or strip joint, Coke is it. It could be something I pick up before hand, along with some Ativan for the comedown. Also would get some Canadian Club, small flask, for the inside of my jacket. The SkyTrain ride home would be fun. I could be asleep by 4am.

Street Meth? That’s a long weekend with the Mrs. Shacked up in our place, with the videos playing. You know what I mean. It’s a mini-vacation and I go back to work on Monday because I don’t go over my dose. And days later I’m still grinning like an idiot on how the sex was (she don’t use).

At the time, people thought it was the greatest thing since fish grew legs.
Well, it was! I was born in the mid 70’s but from what I’ve seen in the movies, disco Coke was the bomb. If I had a time machine I’d head strait for Studio 54 in NYC, circa 1978.

By the sounds of it, you’re more of an opioid fan?

Depends on the context u can say raro to mean something or someone Is weird. Like "El es raro" he is weird or u can say "ese modelo de auto es raro" that car model is rare(as in hard to see, find).
It all ďepends on Context.
PS if they are 30/40 yo buying that stomped coke for that price, they are stupid as fk.
Tbh, I would never snort coke outside my country. If even here it's commonly cut with different types of shit, I can't imagine in Europe where it's been passed around at least 5 times before it reaches u.....that mix of powder has anything but coke in it. /nznity over
Dont be mistaken, in Belgium and Holland (I am Belgian but already for about 20 yrs have an appartement in both Antwerp BE as well as in Amsterdam NL) the quality of coke has really skyrocketed with an average purity of 76% and batches going up to 88%.

Belgium is the largest import harbor for coke in Europe, and in South America prices are dropping and quality and quantity is going up due to better harvesting methods by the farmers as also better manufacturing process by the chemists, this lead to overstock, in Belgium and Amsterd there is also overstock and oversupply, kilo's are literally rotting away in dealers stash houses, there is a huge amount of dealers so if you dont like your gear you simply use a new source, this is leading to very high quality and prices are dropping, in the media they constantly refer to BE and NL as the new narco states (we also have a drug war going on with houses being blown up by handgranates, liquidations, car chases,...), and also constantly in the media you see things like Antwerp, where even the pigeons are on coke, or, Amsterdam, where its quicker to get coke delivered to your door than a pizza (and this is the reality), coke is really everywhere over and its fire, and we can easily be sure it is fire since over here we have free test labs run by Jelinek and government funded, where you can get your coke, and every other drug, gc/ms tested...

We are also (most likely, and I add this most likely only to not try to sound too... you know...) the most progressive country in the world when it comes to drugs; our government gives out, free, 3 daily doses of clinical grade H and C to severe addicts, we have GHB clinics where addicts are tapered off using clinical grade GHB and when you commit a serious crime you dont go to jail as long as you are GHB addicted, we have coffeeshops that sell the strongest weed and hashish in the world, there are even competitions and prizes etc...

We have smartshops, headshops and growshops where smart drugs are sold, like Ayahuasca, psychedelic truffles, Salvia Divinorum extracts,... parephernelia, cannabis seeds, air systems, water systems, tents, lights,... peyote cacti, Erythroxylum Coca, shroom growkits,...

We are also known for our higher than in the rest of europe quality amps and MDMA crystals referred to as champagne, only the H is of rather poor quality but is only used by a minority over here and mostly seen as for the homeless etc... No fent over here, crystal meth is very rare...

We really live in a drug paradise over here, I wouldnt want to live in South America, over here its condoned to use any drug and to posess of any drug an amount for personal use, there are light signs in the streets flashing information of where good drugs and where bad drugs being sold, we have databases keeping track of purities, used cuts, etc...

Really, we have huge drug tourism, and every tourist is blown away by our city and our drugs...

Besides drugs we are also known for sex, thats also a huge form of tourism here, sex tourism; we have the red light district with prostitutes who do a real job being a prostitute, with.health benefits, medical care, insurance and a retirement plan, hell theyre in a union, sex clubs, sex shops, etc...

Furthermore we lead the world in healthcare, both psychiatric as well as physiological (physiological is BE nr one, Leuven is the ultimate top of the world), we are also the nr 1 in water engineering science, belgians also lead the world food and heavy beers, we are called bourgondiers...

Im just trying to make these things explicitely clear cause I often hear, especially from Americans, that we are such small, insignifacant countries, but we are anything but insignificant, Im very proud to have both the Belgian and Holland nationality...

Other things that we are progressive about are fe that if a building is one year empty, you can simply break in, move in and call it your own, also in Amsterdam its illegal for police to search your pockets, and they are not allowed to carry loaded guns,...

I could go on and on, but I realize most ppl are already sick of reading about this from the first words, so I have annoyed you all for already way too long so Im gonna end rn.

Dont be mistaken, in Belgium and Holland (I am Belgian but already for about 20 yrs have an appartement in both Antwerp BE as well as in Amsterdam NL) the quality of coke has really skyrocketed with an average purity of 76% and batches going up to 88%.

Belgium is the largest import harbor for coke in Europe, and in South America prices are dropping and quality and quantity is going up due to better harvesting methods by the farmers as also better manufacturing process by the chemists, this lead to overstock, in Belgium and Amsterd there is also overstock and oversupply, kilo's are literally rotting away in dealers stash houses, there is a huge amount of dealers so if you dont like your gear you simply use a new source, this is leading to very high quality and prices are dropping, in the media they constantly refer to BE and NL as the new narco states (we also have a drug war going on with houses being blown up by handgranates, liquidations, car chases,...), and also constantly in the media you see things like Antwerp, where even the pigeons are on coke, or, Amsterdam, where its quicker to get coke delivered to your door than a pizza (and this is the reality), coke is really everywhere over and its fire, and we can easily be sure it is fire since over here we have free test labs run by Jelinek and government funded, where you can get your coke, and every other drug, gc/ms tested...

We are also (most likely, and I add this most likely only to not try to sound too... you know...) the most progressive country in the world when it comes to drugs; our government gives out, free, 3 daily doses of clinical grade H and C to severe addicts, we have GHB clinics where addicts are tapered off using clinical grade GHB and when you commit a serious crime you dont go to jail as long as you are GHB addicted, we have coffeeshops that sell the strongest weed and hashish in the world, there are even competitions and prizes etc...

We have smartshops, headshops and growshops where smart drugs are sold, like Ayahuasca, psychedelic truffles, Salvia Divinorum extracts,... parephernelia, cannabis seeds, air systems, water systems, tents, lights,... peyote cacti, Erythroxylum Coca, shroom growkits,...

We are also known for our higher than in the rest of europe quality amps and MDMA crystals referred to as champagne, only the H is of rather poor quality but is only used by a minority over here and mostly seen as for the homeless etc... No fent over here, crystal meth is very rare...

We really live in a drug paradise over here, I wouldnt want to live in South America, over here its condoned to use any drug and to posess of any drug an amount for personal use, there are light signs in the streets flashing information of where good drugs and where bad drugs being sold, we have databases keeping track of purities, used cuts, etc...

Really, we have huge drug tourism, and every tourist is blown away by our city and our drugs...

Besides drugs we are also known for sex, thats also a huge form of tourism here, sex tourism; we have the red light district with prostitutes who do a real job being a prostitute, with.health benefits, medical care, insurance and a retirement plan, hell theyre in a union, sex clubs, sex shops, etc...

Furthermore we lead the world in healthcare, both psychiatric as well as physiological (physiological is BE nr one, Leuven is the ultimate top of the world), we are also the nr 1 in water engineering science, belgians also lead the world food and heavy beers, we are called bourgondiers...

Im just trying to make these things explicitely clear cause I often hear, especially from Americans, that we are such small, insignifacant countries, but we are anything but insignificant, Im very proud to have both the Belgian and Holland nationality...

Other things that we are progressive about are fe that if a building is one year empty, you can simply break in, move in and call it your own, also in Amsterdam its illegal for police to search your pockets, and they are not allowed to carry loaded guns,...

I could go on and on, but I realize most ppl are already sick of reading about this from the first words, so I have annoyed you all for already way too long so Im gonna end rn.
Chill bro, ok you win. You guys are the most hardcore hedonistic paradise. 👌

Im chill, you simply dont understand, I specifically moved here to be part of this culture, it makes me enthousiastic and brings about great passion and drive in me...

Do you know, out of experience, what its like to feel great passion and drive? It means due to your interest in something you have superior knowledge about it and you want to share that knowledge in debt with others, hoping they feel if even a bit of the fascination you have for it, and thats actually an amazing feeling, too bad that most ppl, due to having ill formed misconceptions about such things as for example ones intentions that they are not able to really extract any joy out of the information that was presented,.so the one that presented this information stays behind feeling somewhat misunderstood...

Edit - PS I also dont see whats wrong with being proud of something and making these things crystal clear, if.I would encounter someone in doing so I would share in his joy as such a thing making him have such outspoken and positive feelings would simply make me happy and would convince me that there is actually enough to these things that I would very much like to discuss this further with that person...

Last edited: