• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

IAP scraps

also remember that i may not work the same way for everybody.

some people love 5-meo-dipt others hate it..the same thing with nearly every RC on the market

On a site i can't link to people report using 100mg+...
I'd like to try it,but i'll wait until it's a bit cheaper especially if 100mg+ doses are required!(or 120mg+60mg!!)

There are at least two batches of IAP floating around, though my sources tell me both come from one chemist. The first batch is a light tan and slightly chunky powder, the second is a white powder with a much finer texture. No idea yet what the chemical quality difference is.

Another experience with IAP (see first one above). This time SWIM took 51mg. Same results as last time: just felt like an ordinary stimulant. Lasted 6-7 hours. Euphoria was mild. No negative side effects. Here is what SWIM wrote down at the time:

IAP 51mg, white powder, oral
T=9:35am. Pressure(low/high)/pulse: 118/73/50
T+1:20: 131/78/57. Seems like just a regular stimulant. Some skin sensitivity and mild euphoria.
T+2hr: 132/73/72. Medium stimulant. Nothing interesting to write down.
T+9hr: 119/74/78. Completely down after about 7 hours. Just a stimulant. No negative side effects.

Recommendation: save your money, unless you are willing to take risks and consume dosages of a poorly researched substance well above the established levels.

TH

So far it sounds to me like an expensive shitty drug.
I'm saving my money too ! MDMC and MBDB both sound more interesting.

Re: FLEA

deYFreeMon said:
FLEA (N-hydroxy-MDMA) is already a Schedule I drug in the U.S.
Do you have a reference for that?
I've studied the DEA's schedule list and can't find it. They do list N-hydroxy-MDA (MDOH).

Sorry, my mistake.

After double-checking, I realized that I must have confused FLEA with MDOH.

Even if it was schedule I, since when does that mean anything?

Last edited:
teeth said:
So far it sounds to me like an expensive shitty drug.
I'm saving my money too ! MDMC and MBDB both sound more interesting.

Last edited:
Hellman said:
And I still wonder is it all really pure IAP sold in different sources? Maybe some vendors harden it with another (hallusinogenic) drug? Ok, that cannot be true...

Why not? We know of this happening before.

I would like to know some Info about this product 2. Does it work in the same way as E does it prey on your own serotonin? Can you use it if you are on antidepressents?

What part of the body does this chemical actually work on?

I am very interested to try it but I just want a tester.

Anyone have any answers? 8

mod's note: edited for content

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by TokyoHigh
All right, hard-core researchers, who is going to push the dose envelope and see what IAP has to offer?

give me a few weeks, i'll see what i can do (my time for 'research' is limited) :)

Iap

thanks folks for the info on IAP,I'd like to hear of more trip reports I've anyones willing

Woops!

I will read the forum guidelines before posting again.

Last edited by a moderator: