• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

I want to do ecstacy alone with my girlfriend and make it a special night!

jayyson22

Bluelighter
Anyone out there have cool suggestions about doing ectasy alone with someone I really love? Any suggestions would be great!

In short, go for it!
What's been stopping you???
Done in the right setting and moment in the relationship it can, dare i say it, "bring your relationship to new heights?" - Cheesy i know... but in all seriousness it should be really good. Especially if your put a little effort into concentrating on why you love her so much and vice versa.
Also, some types are better than others for rolling together alone. I'm not sure which, but perhaps others on these boards can help you out...
But good luck man!
------------------
Who Dares, wins.

do it. the relationship will go to a whole new level.you will connect in so many differnt ways. it's not even about sex, hard to explain, but you'll feel the deepest most passionate love of your life.
------------------
_..just close your eyes and we can walk across the sky..__

It is the best feeling in the world... My wife & I rolled on our wedding night; it was the most amazing night. It was her first time so she didn't know what to expect. I tried to give her an idea of what to expect but its not something you can really put into words. Anyway, to answer your question. I would suggest taking a bath together. Set the mood with some candles and some romantic music, take your pills then get into the bath. Massage each other's legs & feet while your waiting to feel the E to kick in. Have some body oils ready for when you get out so you can massage each other's entire body. The main thing is to have everything accessible so you don't have to spend any time finding things to do. Don't make the night stressful; you don't have to do everything you plan, just make things easy for the both of you. Make the night about connecting on an emotional & spiritual level, not about getting fuked up on E. And I wouldn't plan on haveing sex either, most guys can't get it up while rolling and besides its not about sex.
I hope this helps.
Good luck..
filter
Oh, I almost forgot take the phone off the hook & do whatever you can to make sure you aren't interrupted.
... (P)eace (L)ove (U)nity (R)espect ...

I'm kind of sceptcial on that ish..on e u can go a lil overboard on your feelings and say things u normally wouldn't say and do if you were sober..some things u might regret..then again, they might be wut u really feel deep down, and u're just supressing it on tha dailey..but wtf do I know...ey..now I know wut PLUR means..and I'd like to expell the myth of not being able to get it up while rolling..i've yet to go limp..hahaha.