• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

I vowed not to date men who use cocaine 18 months ago - I've been single ever since

Crazeee said:
I wonder if ti crossed her mind that she is dateless because she is a whiny bitter bitch rather than blame it on some drug "epidemic" OMG!!

lol :) - take it easy on the lines man

Users are the people who think they're the life and soul, sprinkling their conversation with sparkling wit, when actually they are unable to focus on anyone or converse with any sense.

How does she know they cant focus? She cant see through their eyes.

As little as two 100mg lines (a fraction of an ounce) is enough to cause chest pain.

Maybe for someone with heart problems, in which case they shouldnt take amphetamines anyway really.

People need to know not only that they can die from first use of cocaine, but that they're also going to end up with arteries like a 60-year-old and have brain damage."

Oh really? And all that alcohol you ram into your body is going to give you the kidneys and liver of an 80 year old. People can die from first time use cocaine, but people can die from crossing over the road and a car ramming into them, are you going to stop crossing the road? We all die, its a fact of life

They will also be making regular trips to the bathroom, and if they're not, they will suddenly get so paranoid-that they are even more of a nightmare to be around.

Nah mate, you just hang about with people who have incontinence problems and are moody as fuck

She finally ditched him after he turned violent thanks to the drug and broke her arm

I can honestly say ive never seen any drugs in a fight with a person like. It was him that done that, not the drug, its not the drugs fault if he was an arsehole on it.

Seriously where did she get her sources from?

Haha, serves the bitch right if she dont find nobody. "I been left behind before because of coke users. I been let down by coke users on my birthday. because one coke user did that, all of them will." Yea, and no other dude has ever let you down before right. Acting like the problem is the coke, no dumbass its the fuckin individual that would neglect you over a fuckin drug. she could replace cocaine user with any other thing, drinker, cheater, chauvinist, whatever it would all be the same thing so good luck wit that. shes only missin out its her loss if she cant seperate a person from their habits.

maybe she needs to stop trying to pretend to be Carrie fuckin Bradshaw and hit the fuckin line like her peers

Groovstarr said:
I'm not going to date any chicks that drink champagne

I dunno I saw this sexy hippy chick stumble across the dancefloor in the bush with half a bottle of champers just the other week

Look pretty hot too me %)

The Daily Mail is a right wing reactionary RAG. Don't believe anything you read in it.

For fucks sake that article could not be any more biased. The way its writen implies that all these apparently normal people who do coke recreationally are somehow evil monsters. No, what that proves is that using coke sensibly, you can lead a perfectly normal life and it's just a bit of fun every now and then. I hate the way drugs are portrayed in the media, they don't provide any facts just write these stupid biased articles which warp the non-drug user's mind into believing untrue things about drugs.

A dinner party with just coke on the menu though...mmm...