• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I.V. Meth, Nausea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

down508

Bluelighter
hey, so I'm getting some meth to try, shards of supposed very high quality. I'm wondering if I should worry about vomiting. I'll be on a somewhat empty stomach, and used to i.v. coke and crack a lot without throwing up. I planning doing a 70mg shot, after a small 10mg tester. should I have receptical handy? thanks for the help

not sure if it matters but I'm on 8mg suboxone a day.

I bet you'll get nauseous, but I doubt you'll actually throw up. (which can happen after a decent enough shot of coke)

Anything we can do or say to persuade you from shooting shard for the first time?

unfortunately I don't think so. I have a needle fixation something fierce, and already paid for the gear. I know I wouldn't be satisfied smoking or snorting. I managed to get off coke, only done it twice in the past 14 months, I'm hoping whatever it was that helped me do the coke those two times and not do it again helps me manage to not buy more ice. I've never been big into amphetamines, had an adderall script for 8 months and just stopped because I didn't feel like taking it any more.

Nausea can be a common side effects of stimulants (and whatever they might be cut with). When I've shot meth I've sometimes dry-retched soon after injecting, but very rarely have I actually vomited. I find it helps to have a glass of water nearby, cos having a dry mouth can make the nausea feel worse.

I never actually puke on meth, and usually it's not the stimulant that gets me nauseous, because I find that most of the time, I don't get any nausea at all, but then I'll buy from a different dealer and it'll make me nauseous ever time I do it, but then when I go back to my previous dealer, I will be nausea-free again.

Just eat some ginger root, it's like magic for nausea, and doesn't mess up the meth high like dramamine or other antiemetics might.

HCM is right, nausea ususally comes from acute overdoses and is caused by hyperactivation of dopamine receptors in the chemoreceptor trigger zone. it explains why some people go puke after smoking crack, or shooting meth.

this also explains the usage of some antidopaminergic drugs as antinausea/antiemetics.

I bet cuts and shit in your gear (unreacted ephedrine, stuff that makes your immune system react, etc) can also induce nausea/"bad efffects".

methamphetamine is pretty rapidly and extensively absorbed rectally (not to mention just about every other way), almost as well as IV. you may want to at least try that before going to the needle. save your veins - meth is a really strong vasoconstrictor.

put some food in your stomach an hour or so beforehand. nausea is only intensified if you've got an empty stomach, start dry retching and spewing up bile as a result. at least have something in there and make sure you're well hydrated.

try smaller doses as well to avoid spewing/nausea.

HCM is right, nausea ususally comes from acute overdoses and is caused by hyperactivation of dopamine receptors in the chemoreceptor trigger zone. it explains why some people go puke after smoking crack, or shooting meth.

this also explains the usage of some antidopaminergic drugs as antinausea/antiemetics.

I bet cuts and shit in your gear (unreacted ephedrine, stuff that makes your immune system react, etc) can also induce nausea/"bad efffects".

methamphetamine is pretty rapidly and extensively absorbed rectally (not to mention just about every other way), almost as well as IV. you may want to at least try that before going to the needle. save your veins - meth is a really strong vasoconstrictor.

I'm talking about nausea from even a normal dose of meth/stimulants, which shouldn't happen. High doses of pretty much any drug, dopaminergic or not, seem to nauseate me.

Also OP, I agree with neighborhood threat: you should at least try plugging the speed before trying to slam it. IV meth is WAY more intense than IV coke, in fact my first time using meth was orally and it was stronger than my IV coke experiences. I would recommend snorting over plugging for your first time, because I've been using amphetamines for years, and the last time I plugged meth I felt like I was going to die, despite the fact that I only did a line that would give me a good, but definitely not strong dose, had I snorted it. When trying new substances, ALWAYS use a weaker ROA on your first time, because getting a better rush isn't worth a very high risk of ODing. You can always take more, and possibly even IV if you have a good grasp on how much is safe (of course you would definitely need to weigh the doses out and do the math for the differences in BA/dose), but if you shoot it your first time without knowing what to expect, you can't undo it.

The 10mg tester won't be enough to gauge your tolerance.

so sorry for not updating yesterday, I was far too tweaked. this is some pretty serious gear, not your run of the mill stuff. I took a pic I'l l post it up. anyways the 70mg shot felt damn good, I missed a little bit towards the end and put a hot compress on there. dispite only maybe 70% of the shot making it in my blodstream (at first atleast) the rush was almost instant, got tinglys all over my head, gurning, all that good stuff. the problem I had was after 2 shots I was just so obsessed with looking out the window hoping to see a police car (for some reason, I don't really know why it was like my goal to look out the window and find a cop car.) this got rediculous because my neck got so soar from it, the same thing happens whn I do a lot of mephedrone, I just can't help myself from staring out the window. I went from feeling great to just staring at the cars that drive by. I wish that wasn't the case. anyways, I got 1.2 (.2 for free :)) and have .8 left, so I might try experimenting with it during the day time. I can tell that this isn't exactly my cup of tea, the rush is awesome but I don't like being awake for days on end. I mean the actual high is nice and lasts longer then i.v. coke, but then the after effects don't seem worth it to me. plus after I started looking out the window last night I just wasn't having fun.

so now I'm just thinking about whether I should try to get sleep today and then do my homework or do a smaller shot do my homework then try to sleep tonight. I didn't sleep at all last night and cooked a shot at like 3 am but decided not to do it, I'm still wide awake as shit. in your opinion, what would be the latest one could do some and still get sleep that night, granted they were up the whole night before?

here's what I got yesterday, 1.2 g

m7c9cn.jpg

oh and about the rectal administration, I'm really not trying to do that. seems kind of gross. and I've heard a lot of people say it's comparable to I.V. but I don't believe that for some reason. I don't think it can be absorbed by the rectal tissue as fast as going directly into your bloodstream. my i.v. technique is pretty damn good, even during a binge. haven't lost a single vein despite injecting multiple grams of meph in a night. I don't inject anywhere near as often as I used to though, it used to be daily now its maybe a couple times a month. thanks for the advice though, if I ever get over the nastiness of it I might give it a try.

dats some drug pRon right there. looks like some nice crystal.

it is, cooks up clean as a whistle. not a speck of residue in the cooker. I actually felt the wind get knocked out of me after one shot. its pretty amazing how much psychosis was rearing its ugly head after only a couple of doses, first time using it. I definitely saw things that weren't there. I don't think I like this stuff very much, maybe because I went right into I.V. where most people start with sniffing or smoking it. I'm kind of tempted to have the shot I cooked last night but didn't do, but I'm nervous that it will take me back to where I was all last night, staring out the window watching cars go by but completely incapable of looking away. this stuff seems pretty dark to me.

strangely enough I really didn't get much of a craving for it, slightly when the rush wore off but when the residual stimulation was gone it was off my mind completely.

if it only lasted like 4 hours start to finish I would be all about it though.

If you are staring out the window for hours, cop related, then you are doing too much.. That's psychosis.

it is, cooks up clean as a whistle. not a speck of residue in the cooker. I actually felt the wind get knocked out of me after one shot. its pretty amazing how much psychosis was rearing its ugly head after only a couple of doses, first time using it. I definitely saw things that weren't there. I don't think I like this stuff very much, maybe because I went right into I.V. where most people start with sniffing or smoking it. I'm kind of tempted to have the shot I cooked last night but didn't do, but I'm nervous that it will take me back to where I was all last night, staring out the window watching cars go by but completely incapable of looking away. this stuff seems pretty dark to me.

strangely enough I really didn't get much of a craving for it, slightly when the rush wore off but when the residual stimulation was gone it was off my mind completely.

if it only lasted like 4 hours start to finish I would be all about it though.

yeah once its gone, you stop craving it. some people go the wrong way and the meth never runs out, because they keep buying more, and eventually get addicted. i wouldnt do it again, especially if you were staying up all night watching cars go by.

also that was very good quality crystal, judging from that picture you posted.

I usually feel nauseas after a shot. I've never vomited however. It generally passes within a minute or so.

Only time I ever vomited after shooting was MDMA. Projectile vomited all over my toilet. It came out of no-where. Very bizarre and pretty funny.

the first time i IV'd meth i threw up quite a bit. only once but it was a lot. i found water helped out a lot, hydration is crucial when it comes to amphetimines.

stay hydrated, filter your hit and only use sterile IV equipement (works)
divide your body weight by 2 and thats the amount of mL of water you should have in a 24hr period to stay well hydrated(more mL is always good when on the speed) plus when IV'ing the better hydrated you are, the better the blood flows, the better the experience.

hope all goes well have fun and be safe brotha!

-KING

I usually feel nauseas after a shot. I've never vomited however. It generally passes within a minute or so.

Only time I ever vomited after shooting was MDMA. Projectile vomited all over my toilet. It came out of no-where. Very bizarre and pretty funny.

yeah I I.V.d 120mg of MDA one time and puked hard, even that felt good somehow, was covered in sweat and my vomit was swirling around forming mdmaesque fractals. that's one of the few drugs that feels that good that I would pass on injectng again.

the first time i IV'd meth i threw up quite a bit. only once but it was a lot. i found water helped out a lot, hydration is crucial when it comes to amphetimines.

stay hydrated, filter your hit and only use sterile IV equipement (works)
divide your body weight by 2 and thats the amount of mL of water you should have in a 24hr period to stay well hydrated(more mL is always good when on the speed) plus when IV'ing the better hydrated you are, the better the blood flows, the better the experience.

hope all goes well have fun and be safe brotha!

-KING

I don't think 70ml of water is enough to stay well hydrated. that's less then 2 single-size shot glasses of water. I think you are thinking of ounces not ml, that is a pretty important distinction to make when giving hr advice.

so yeah last night I did 2 more shots, I think the problem is the euphoria maybe lasts 3 hours, but the aftereffects including psychosis last like 12+, so if I do another one to bring back euphoria it essentially doubles the stimulation and psychosis. I managed to fall asleep last night from 2-11, which was nice. I still feel like I'm on a stimulant, spent the past 4 hours drawing, and what I came up with looked like it was drawn in about an hour tops, possibly less.

Last night the psychosis got worse then I thought was even possible. this is actually embarassing, but I started seeing lights flashing into my window, like someone with a flashlight was aiming them up through my window every now and then. so I started obviously looking out my window and the more I looked more cars started showing up, it looked like a quarantine of my block was taking place. they were focusing on the house next to me but when they saw me in the window they started fucking with me aiming lights at me, pointing at me. I had a friend on his way and I was texting him telling him what was happening freaking out, and I could see people down there clear as day, recognizable facial features and everything. eventually my friend got there and I was honestly afraid I was going to be arrested when I got outside. I told my landlady/roommate that I thought people were surrounding the house and she came into my room to look and you could tell she didn't want to have to say this but she was like "there's no body out there. I'm like you see that car right there with the lights on? she's like I see the car but there's no body in it, this is as I'm looking at a car full of people with blank looks on their faces, occasionally looking up at me. so she walks down with me to take out the dog and as we're getting to the bottom of the stairs I can see out the glass window on the door the car with 2 people sitting in the front seats, I open the door and they are gone. I felt like such an idiot, she was freaked out, I ended up telling her I was having a nightmare and didn't realize I was asleep. Looking at the cars that were parked I could see why I thought they were people, one of the cars had a head rest that had flaps on the side that looked just like one of those lumber jack hats, but no face obviously.

I'm blown away by the details of these hallucenations, and the fact that the longer I staired at them the more real they became. the day after trying a drug I don't expect the side effects to become that apparent. these were more detailed and more vivid then hallucenations from any other drug I've tried, including more psychadelics to name.

now that I think about it I did 25i-NBOME the day before, is it possible that the afterglow from this may have added to the psychadelic aspect of meth+sleep deprivation? either way I'm surprised at how strong this stuff is, I got a gram expecting it to last me a day tops, and I was full blown tweaked for over 24 hours and have a little over half a gram left. I really don't think I'm going to reup on this stuff, I was about to call 911 on the shadow people last night after just one day, I can only imagine the trouble I would cause if I did this shit for months on end..

down508 - seems like a good time for you to take a break from the meth, dude. once you hit psychosis, occurance only increases you may suffer intensified episodes.

take care of yourself and have a break from the stims to get your sanity back in check. you'll start freaking your landlord out, which could lead to you being kicked out and things could only go downhill from there.

yea... read my above comment. Meth wont honestly be fun if you are in psychosis and all tweaked, let along the fact that you are doing damage to your brain and body you may later regret. Meth is no joke and if you are getting psychosis on a regular basis, stop using asap. if you do plan to use more, dose low and dont freak out the whole time. get focused on something worthwhile. Better yet don't do it at all....

Status
Not open for further replies.