I Think My Boyfriend Might Be Gay

Babes

Just ask him. Umm yeah that seems to be the first step.

As for my fellow blue lighters that like to use the "fag" word I'm shocked. Diversity is a part of the rave culture. Where in the hell do people get of calling someone a "fag". Words like that get people shot in my neighborhood. Some of these so called "fags" are hardcore and will fuck you up. It is my hope (evil grin) that you meet one one day.

Right now Idealism isn't Contagious. :X

So wait, I'm confused, BL's Boyfriend isn't gay, hes just asian?

You must be so relieved.

Noodle said:
Mine has this thing for reruns of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

I'm like...WTF?

Wyrm used to watch the Slayer every Tuesday night...

Big Grin

Fag equals Ciggy. Some wit bluelight Some wit.

It's so "Absolutely Fabulous", Pattsy would be proud.

DDR is fun as hell. I posted a thread about it awhile ago. Play it! you feel like a retard but can't help and have fun.

As for your boyfriend. . . he's gay. Sorry to break it to you. ;)

Little Dick Little Dick Let Me In....

Stasis said:

I wonder how much dick you had to suck to get that Mod position- smirk. Perhaps you need a couple of jerks up your bun to ease your anal retention. Mod or not bitch you're LATE.

=D

Re: Babes

Jungle Bunny said:
As for my fellow blue lighters that like to use the "fag" word I'm shocked. Diversity is a part of the rave culture.
Rave? What has this got to do with getting fucked up and dancing. Oh i remember... E turns you into a fag. ;)

Re: Re: Babes

buzzy said:
Rave? What has this got to do with getting fucked up and dancing. Oh i remember... E turns you into a fag. ;)

If you had the PLUR you wouldn't be using words like 'fag'! How did you get to be a moderator on a rave dance kandi board with that sort of attitude? ;)

BL: thanks, I needed cheering up and this thread was hilarious. Much love goes to those who replied with sincere advice, but take a look at Blue Lava's profile....

Re: Little Dick Little Dick Let Me In....

Jungle Bunny said:
Mod or not bitch you're LATE.

'Late'? Is this some sort of new fag slang?