• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I think I had been poisoned from an MDMA pill i took.

Yeah I'm gonna be seeing if I can switch back to Wellbutrin instead.

I have to be on something for my depression for "compliance". But none of the modern meds today help, or if they do help, it's because like you said, you feel too dopey and sick to even focus on how depressed you're feeling.

I use to be able to handle other serotonin-heavy compounds like tramadol, but the SSRIs/SNRI's feel so much more different.

I've been on Welbutrin before & it sucks but I'd rather deal with it's side effects than the ones from SSRIs.

If I do have any sort of imbalance, I truly believe it's my dopamine & endorphins that are lacking.
My procrastination, horrible attention span, constant day dreaming. loss of motivation & chronic pain are all enough to make me depressed.
This sounds like it could be helped by either a better opioid (other than buprenorphine) or a stimulant. But of course most doctors are not going to want to give an 'addict' thes4e drugs for mental health, which I think sucks because the original reason I used drugs to begin with was because they helped & I could tolerate them.

Hell if I could get on low dose amphetamine, it'd not only relieve my depression, but should theoretically improve the lackluster pain relief from my buprenorphine.
I also smoke less cigarettes (which is a good thing) when I'm on stimulants.

Though I am very aware of the anxiety risk involved with stims & the awful come downs. But these can be avoided & softened with a benzo.

Wish people had more say & control over what they'd like to put in their bodies. I have about equal experience with illict stuff & psyche meds & honestly, the psyche meds were messing me up & causing long lasting side effects much more than the illict drugs I used.

My doctor thinks putting me on a stimulant will not only look bad for them but make my anxiety worse. Which is a fair assessment, but it's not always the case. Im my experience, stimulants organized my thoughts & made me more socially adaptable. Which in return helped my anxiety because a lot of my anxiety comes from worrying about looking stupid in front of people or not being able to pay attention, etc.. If I were to go out in public right now at the drop of a hat, I would be stumbling all over my words & feeling very self conscious And I think some of it comes from my mind being too disorganized & daydreamy, which in return makes me anxious whenever I have to do something that requires an attention space. Which some kind of stimulant could help.

But alas, I'm not going to keep pushing doctors for drugs like this. I'm stubborn & when they ask me what I think, I give them my straight up opinion on what I think would help. If they don't like the idea, then I just have to suffer.
see if your chinese medicine stores have ma huang.

its ephedra and a nice weak stim that will not do the damage amphets do but could help with energy levels.

find a recipe for dit da jow (used in martial arts) then buy the components together for internal jow.

it will have ma huang in it and its made for drinking.

whether you make the jow or not it sings non junky paying customer to the chinese and shows an interest in there culture.

I like to stick with plants if I am not using a doctor these days as I find it safer and the cops are mostly clueless about ethnobotanicals.

see if your chinese medicine stores have ma huang.

its ephedra and a nice weak stim that will not do the damage amphets do but could help with energy levels.

find a recipe for dit da jow (used in martial arts) then buy the components together for internal jow.

it will have ma huang in it and its made for drinking.

whether you make the jow or not it sings non junky paying customer to the chinese and shows an interest in there culture.

I like to stick with plants if I am not using a doctor these days as I find it safer and the cops are mostly clueless about ethnobotanicals.
I have been taking ephedrine off and on the past year or so.
Although I was a meth user off & on for 20 years before that, so ephedrine doesn't even compare.

It's helpful some days, but other days ephedrine seems to make me even more tired. lol Idk why. Maybe some kind of norepinephrine rebound.

I've heard of Ma huang but can't remember if I've ever actually tried it. Maybe once or twice I've seen it in gas station energy pills. Cant remember what it felt like tho.
Ma huang has both ephedrine & psuedo in it, naturally right? I might have to give it another try some time though.

Never heard of dit da jow, so I'll have to do some reading about it. Thanks. :)

it is ephedra just in mandarin :)

there are many types of ephedra but I think ma huang is ephedra major mostly.

rhodium has more info but again im not linking it here as its way too cooky for this place.

yep the meth monster strikes again.

I knew a viet that smoked the stuff non stop.

gave him a heap of MDA and it did nothing to him.

dit da jow is the reason your buying it in the first place so you can go through hard qigong without damaging your body.

but if your not getting anything from it you will need to stay clean till your head balances.

trust me its worth it to go through the hell so that you can use weaker compounds and save your dopamine system.

Hello all,

I talked to a doctor and he says that its long COVID. I searched about it and all of the people have similar symptoms like mine. Could it be long COVID?

sorry i'm not english so i didnt understand. What does "dog is des" mean?

yea really not a fan of gabapentine, im sure more ppl are selling it than taking their scripts, lot of kids buy it etc. my effects from that and ssris were similar.
nm the fact it seems to effect kidneys or at least makes u pee all night, and addictive, stopping it compares to opiate wd imo.
Also prazosin gives many of the side effects u exp before AnE, again who knows which meds or combos exacerbate the side effects , the gps sure dont hey.
effexor causes cramps etc too as you prob know.
check out that program how to change your mind on netflix, lot of theorys on microdosing or one off lsd trips massively changing ppls way of life suffering depression or ptsd. Even mdma as covered in some other threads. it def works short term but obv cant say the long term benefits (i'll let you know if i end up in street naked with a sock as someone put it : ) ) . doubtfully worse than what youre going thru.
be interested to hear if u find the cause . gl
You know, I have had incessant middle of the night peeing since being ob gapapentin.
I've always assumed the gaba was why & that it affects kidneys.

Not sure what you meant by "AnE" when referring to prazosin though. :p

Yeah I'd love to try low dose psychedelics again for depression, but I live in a really conservative area & the only drugs I ever run into anymore is meth & maybe weed.

I know for a fact it was the clomipramine. lol I mean they can run all their tests & whatever they want, but I only get the burning, vomiting and shitty side effects when I take it. When I stop, they go away.

They ruled it an "adverse drug reaction" at the ER.

I asked my doctor if I could switch back to wellbutrin instead. And they didn't want to & submitted a refill for the clomipramine again. lol But the nurse forgot to send my prazosin & they aren't open the past 3 days, so I might as well just tell my doctor I'm done with that one now too. I don't even need it as I don't have nightmares or anything. It was given to me as an "anxiety" med until I was trusted enough to be scripted a benzo. But I was kept on it afterwards anyway, creating another pointless dependence to a med.

I've been reading tonight about how buprenorphine increases intracranial pressure. And that this is a unique trait to partial agonists for some reason, but not really with full agonists. So by having high blood pressure in my head all the time, I'm constantly at risk for an anuerysm, stroke & even a cerebral spinal fluid leak. Or at least this what my understanding was after reading the literature. Funny that they think stroke, ayeurysm, and cerebral spinal fluid leaks are more acceptable side effect profiles than "feeling too good" or "feeling high" in comparison to full agonists. Oh the hypocrisy.

I've been wondering if I might have a cerebral spinal fluid leak. I got hit in the nose back in March or April & ever since, I have random bouts of a clear sticky liquid that will drain out of my left nostril. Some times it'll come out of both nostrils. And it'll happen some times when I lean forward or strain, but some times it'll happen within seconds to minutes & other times it'll take awhile before it starts to leak. I wish I would have though to mention this as well in ER.

It's exhausting dealing with health problems. Especially when the 'professionals' aren't much help no matter where you go.

They wanna keep me & other people away from "addictive" drugs, but then offer all these franken-cocktail-chemical pills for it that have 287,000 (being dramatic, but not quite) side effects that you might die or become permanently disabled from.

If I could take some diaceylmorphine maybe 3-4 times daily, I wouldn't need any of these medicines & wouldn't have to deal with the risks of al these added health problems. It's astounding and incredibly depressing really.

OK, talked with doctors and also other people that have been experiencing this like me. It's long COVID, so mystery solved. Now time to figure out if I can get better.

Thank you everyone that responded to me.

Let's get to the point,

I'm not a regular consumer, I only consume like once every two or three months, so what's happening to me is very very rare.

Last April, I went to a techno party and took half an MDMA pill (untested). The pill was a Black Green Dom Perignon.

Everything was fine, the high was great and lasted for 4 hours, and the comedown was very smooth.

Through all the night, I didn't feel that anything was off or odd. Everything was great, and I was having lots of fun on that party, partying, talking to people, etc...

The day after I slept all day, and the day after that day I had the hangover, so everything was as expected for me.

It all began the third day: I woke up dizzy and with an upset stomach, and when I wanted to walk, I had some kind of trouble walking, like the floor was moving side by side. But I didn't gave it much importance, and I thought that I didn't sleep well, so I went to sleep that day, and the morning after, it was the same, but less, so I though I was recovering from it.

The week passed by, and the upset stomach and the dizziness were continuing, plus I was starting to have trouble concentrating.

I decided to rest a lot, but It only got worse, and is still getting worse as months pass by, to the point that now I have all of those symptoms:

- Tension on my head that worsens day by day.
- Very difficult to focus on things.
- My eyes hurt.
- I have red eyes and the veins are very noticeable (my eyes were white as milk before all of this happened).
- My eyes are itchy from front and back.
- Before all of this, my vision was perfect, now I even have to wear glasses to work, because my vision is blurry and I see double when focusing on little letters.
- It doesn't matter how many hours I sleep, I wake up like if the night before I went out to party.
- My muscles hurt, most and foremost the neck, back and shoulders.
- Balance problems.
- I have the head very hot, so hot that I get goosebumps on my arms.
- I feel very disoriented.
- Due to the tension on my head, I got tinnitus.

I'm very concerned because between 2014 and 2018 I did a LOT of MDMA and never experienced something like this. I usually recovered within 2 days. That's why I think I have been poisoned or that the pill had an unknown substance that's causing all of this.

Before this I loved my job. Now I have to do a tremendous effort to go through my day at the office, and I even got the sick leave to rest, in hopes that the symptoms would go better, but symptoms are getting worse day by day.

During those months I went to several doctors to do several Blood Tests, and even a brain MRI, but the results were unremarkable, everything was normal, and obviously the doctors that it is psychological, but it feels too physical to be psychological, plus the red eyes confirm that there is some kind of pressure going on in my head.

I'm really scared of what my future beholds. I don't really know what to do.

The hypocrisy is that I don't even do drugs that much, so I'm very very frustrated. I know people that have been done way more drugs than me an they're in perfect shape.

So, the question is, have I been poisoned by this mdma pill? Or I had a toxic reaction from taking it?

And please, if anyone knows of anybody that has experienced the same thing, please just comment what they did do, in order to solve the situation, or if anyone has some kind of recommendation of what should I do or what kind of doctor should I visit, please comment it too. Any kind of information would be much appreciated.

This may not be what you want to hear. But I think you should hear it anyway.

While you may not have seemed to be on a comedown, your neurotransmitters were all out of whack one to up to 4 days after you took the pill.

That makes for a very impressionable mind. What I believe happened is that you took the belief that something was wrong with the pill based on a little bit of ,honestly, stimulant recovery - and ran all the way to. I have some sort of crazy disease. Touchdown.

You're going to feel dizzy after you take stimulants, you're going to feel like you have a headache, it's normal for just about everybody but freaks like me.

But you just kept adding to the tension adding to the anxiety, adding and reinforcing the engrams and the thoughts and the pathways for those thoughts in your brain till you convinced yourself that a half of an ecstasy pill that made you feel great, --- Poisoned you!

That's what you're saying!

A pill that made you feel fantastic. Poisoned you.

Now what's more likely?

Is it more likely that you're having psychosomatic symptoms and that pill didn't do anything to you?

Or is it more likely that you had a fantastic ecstasy experience, and somehow four days later you're all fucked up, even though there's nothing that medical science can find wrong with you?

You want to know my recommendation?
Find some real MDMA, you got a girlfriend great, if not find a chick.-or if you like guys find a guy and go to a club or a party and roll your ass off. Then bring them back to your place and fuck them.

Prove to yourself there ain't nothing wrong with you.

if ssri's are causing probs XTC will too.
What evidence do you have to back that up?

I don't know of any evidence that shows MDMA and ssri's have completely the same mechanism of action.

MDMA is an SNDRRI, a serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine, releaser, and reuptake inhibitor.

That means it's mechanism of action and it's effects are completely and utterly different than SSRI antidepressants.

You know, I have had incessant middle of the night peeing since being ob gapapentin.
I've always assumed the gaba was why & that it affects kidneys.

Not sure what you meant by "AnE" when referring to prazosin though. :p

Yeah I'd love to try low dose psychedelics again for depression, but I live in a really conservative area & the only drugs I ever run into anymore is meth & maybe weed.

I know for a fact it was the clomipramine. lol I mean they can run all their tests & whatever they want, but I only get the burning, vomiting and shitty side effects when I take it. When I stop, they go away.

They ruled it an "adverse drug reaction" at the ER.

I asked my doctor if I could switch back to wellbutrin instead. And they didn't want to & submitted a refill for the clomipramine again. lol But the nurse forgot to send my prazosin & they aren't open the past 3 days, so I might as well just tell my doctor I'm done with that one now too. I don't even need it as I don't have nightmares or anything. It was given to me as an "anxiety" med until I was trusted enough to be scripted a benzo. But I was kept on it afterwards anyway, creating another pointless dependence to a med.

I've been reading tonight about how buprenorphine increases intracranial pressure. And that this is a unique trait to partial agonists for some reason, but not really with full agonists. So by having high blood pressure in my head all the time, I'm constantly at risk for an anuerysm, stroke & even a cerebral spinal fluid leak. Or at least this what my understanding was after reading the literature. Funny that they think stroke, ayeurysm, and cerebral spinal fluid leaks are more acceptable side effect profiles than "feeling too good" or "feeling high" in comparison to full agonists. Oh the hypocrisy.

I've been wondering if I might have a cerebral spinal fluid leak. I got hit in the nose back in March or April & ever since, I have random bouts of a clear sticky liquid that will drain out of my left nostril. Some times it'll come out of both nostrils. And it'll happen some times when I lean forward or strain, but some times it'll happen within seconds to minutes & other times it'll take awhile before it starts to leak. I wish I would have though to mention this as well in ER.

It's exhausting dealing with health problems. Especially when the 'professionals' aren't much help no matter where you go.

They wanna keep me & other people away from "addictive" drugs, but then offer all these franken-cocktail-chemical pills for it that have 287,000 (being dramatic, but not quite) side effects that you might die or become permanently disabled from.

If I could take some diaceylmorphine maybe 3-4 times daily, I wouldn't need any of these medicines & wouldn't have to deal with the risks of al these added health problems. It's astounding and incredibly depressing really.
Hey man, what it's worth, I used to have horrible OCD because of my Asperger's. MDXX drugs made it disappear.
I stopped taking them for a while and I didn't feel very good, so I started taking them again around 2014-2015 I took pretty large doses for a good 4 years. I haven't had my OCD come back.

I still like to partake.

I will say that I can't tolerate marijuana. I do enjoy alcohol. Maybe a little too much.

But I love me some real MDMA, and I love me the substituted benzofurans, and MDAI.

UPDATE. I'M RECOVERING!

Hello everyone! It's been a long time and it has rained a lot since I posted here.

I'm recovering, and I'll say that I'm like 70/80% recovered.

I'm no longer tired when I wake up, and I feel refreshed like I used to.
Pressure on the head is like 90% gone.
Concentration problems are like 70/80% gone.
I can do sport like I used to (in fact, I went snowboarding 3 days).
My mood is so much better than before.
I no longer think I will die from one moment to another.
Etc ...

So overall, I'm doing pretty good right now.

Turns out, after visiting 20+ doctors, that what I got it was a post-viral infection, due to COVID (most probably) or any other virus.

Thank you so much to everybody that responded to this pots and tried to help me.

It means so much for me, because I felt so lonely those months, since nobody on my circle understood me.

Thank you very much guys.

See you around! :)

Could be vaccine damage too if ya had one. Lots of people getting that relabelled as an extension of a covid infection because they'll lose their license if they say otherwise(and all the doctors who would do that already lost their ability to work as a doctor).

Either way it seems the medication can be the same improve outcomes in some people. NAC is one supplement you should definitely take if it's covid/vaccine related.

Try to do some physical exercise too. It does wonders for healing. When a walk for a half hour or hour each day will do amazing things.

Best of luck and glad to hear you are getting better mate!

Could be vaccine damage too if ya had one. Lots of people getting that relabelled as an extension of a covid infection because they'll lose their license if they say otherwise(and all the doctors who would do that already lost their ability to work as a doctor).

Either way it seems the medication can be the same improve outcomes in some people. NAC is one supplement you should definitely take if it's covid/vaccine related.

yea that was one of the first things i asked and we never heard a reply on that - and then low and behold, he has "long covid"

:shrug:

yea that was one of the first things i asked and we never heard a reply on that - and then low and behold, he has "long covid"

:shrug:

Unfortunately it's still a very uncomfortable truth many don't want to even entertain. I've had just in my family one death and one person essentially crippled. Both within days of getting Pfizer jab. And my family is not big. In fact it's quite small.

Unfortunately it's still a very uncomfortable truth many don't want to even entertain. I've had just in my family one death and one person essentially crippled. Both within days of getting Pfizer jab. And my family is not big. In fact it's quite small.
Sorry for your family's loss.

That said, it's not an uncomfortable truth or any kind of truth.

The science and the numbers show that the mRNA vaccines are less likely to cause any adverse effects then even regular childhood vaccinations.

Does that mean that the vaccine definitively did not cause an adverse reaction in your family members that resulted in their death or significant injury, no, it doesn't mean that.

But it does mean that it's highly more likely that your family members died or are significantly injured from something else or from the COVID virus itself.

Please stop spreading scientifically unsubstantiated rumors using words like "uncomfortable truth" when the data supports that COVID mRNA vaccines are safer than childhood vaccinations.

UPDATE. I'M RECOVERING!

Hello everyone! It's been a long time and it has rained a lot since I posted here.

I'm recovering, and I'll say that I'm like 70/80% recovered.

I'm no longer tired when I wake up, and I feel refreshed like I used to.
Pressure on the head is like 90% gone.
Concentration problems are like 70/80% gone.
I can do sport like I used to (in fact, I went snowboarding 3 days).
My mood is so much better than before.
I no longer think I will die from one moment to another.
Etc ...

So overall, I'm doing pretty good right now.

Turns out, after visiting 20+ doctors, that what I got it was a post-viral infection, due to COVID (most probably) or any other virus.

Thank you so much to everybody that responded to this pots and tried to help me.

It means so much for me, because I felt so lonely those months, since nobody on my circle understood me.

Thank you very much guys.

See you around! :)

LTC turns out not to be the case in another person.

It's actually HPA axis dysfunction and severe panic and anxiety causing psychosomatic issues in the vast majority of people that think they have LTC.

That's why doctors can't find anything wrong with people that say they have MDMA LTC.

Sorry for your family's loss.

That said, it's not an uncomfortable truth or any kind of truth.

The science and the numbers show that the mRNA vaccines are less likely to cause any adverse effects then even regular childhood vaccinations.

Does that mean that the vaccine definitively did not cause an adverse reaction in your family members that resulted in their death or significant injury, no, it doesn't mean that.

But it does mean that it's highly more likely that your family members died or are significantly injured from something else or from the COVID virus itself.

Please stop spreading scientifically unsubstantiated rumors using words like "uncomfortable truth" when the data supports that COVID mRNA vaccines are safer than childhood vaccinations.

'The science and numbers show..'

See, I was like you. I believed there was some kind of legitimacy to medical studies. Except despite it being very clear both of the family members I talk of being harmed by the vaccine, officially they just 'randomly' got blood clots and myocarditis. The one who died had no history of blood clots. I watched him brain dead struggling to breath, and then die, a week after his shot.

So when the numbers exclude cases that I've personally witnessed, it makes me extremely sceptical of it all. Again, this is just my family. If I include workmates and friends.. It doesn't paint a good picture. My mother has heart pain for months, was told it was anxiety. A strong women who has never had anxiety. Suddenly getting heart pain after the jab but NOPE that number isn't in any journal either.

The amount of girls I know who still have irregular menstrual cycles after that jab I can't count on my hands.

So yeah you go believe the official narrative that has billions at stake. I'll believe my own eyes.

Btw, it's kinda crazy to me when people claim it's safer than childhood vaccines. Me and all my friends, family and so on got vaxxed throughout our lives. No deaths. No heart problems. No hospital visits. Out of hundreds of people. Suddenly this Vax shows up and I'm having multiple family members get fucked as well as many friends. Yeah.. Just as safe 🙃

'The science and numbers show..'

See, I was like you. I believed there was some kind of legitimacy to medical studies. Except despite it being very clear both of the family members I talk of being harmed by the vaccine, officially they just 'randomly' got blood clots and myocarditis. The one who died had no history of blood clots. I watched him brain dead struggling to breath, and then die, a week after his shot.

So when the numbers exclude cases that I've personally witnessed, it makes me extremely sceptical of it all. Again, this is just my family. If I include workmates and friends.. It doesn't paint a good picture. My mother has heart pain for months, was told it was anxiety. A strong women who has never had anxiety. Suddenly getting heart pain after the jab but NOPE that number isn't in any journal either.

The amount of girls I know who still have irregular menstrual cycles after that jab I can't count on my hands.

So yeah you go believe the official narrative that has billions at stake. I'll believe my own eyes.
You don't know that your family members died because of the vaccine.

There's no way for you to know that. Just because it happened a few days later does not mean it was from the vaccine.

If you want to share, how old were your family members that died?

Reason I ask is because my parents are in their mid to late 70s, 5 years ago, they were completely healthy and you would have thought they were in their early 60s. Now time has caught up.