• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I should’ve known this would happen

powerpat

Greenlighter
Hi.

long time lurker when first time poster.

Ive been on a fairly long trip with fake pressed 30s and I want out. I have dosed via snorting and more recently smoking. I have done on average 2 pills per day and sometimes have binged more.

I can’t seem to get more than a day away from my last dose before the withdrawal hell scares me and I call my dealer.

I have a few suboxone pills a friend gave me but I’ve read about precipitated withdrawal and I’d like to avoid that circle of hell.

fellow blue lighters and hopefully ones that have experience with the fent analogues could steer me in the right direction. Kratom?

cheers

If you do go the Sub route, you will likely have to wait 72 hours minimum from your last dose of Fent. I'm sure you know all about how tricky Fent is due to it's short half life/high fat solubility meaning it's still stored in your body long after the receptor has been cleared. It makes knowing when to take that first dose of bupe difficult, even for medical professionals.
If you're planning to jump off even after a taper, Kratom may help. For me immodium is a life saver. For the most part tho it's going to be mind ober matter because there's no shortcut throygh the physical symptoms.

I’ve never proven to myself that precipitated withdrawals are real and I have my reasons to doubt. Based on the biochemical understanding of how it works, I don’t see how it is real but I thought it was a scare tactic. Sort of like: if you inject suboxone, you will get sick. That’s not true either. If anyone gets sick after injecting it means their tolerance was way too low for the sub in the first place.

Hi.

long time lurker when first time poster.

Ive been on a fairly long trip with fake pressed 30s and I want out. I have dosed via snorting and more recently smoking. I have done on average 2 pills per day and sometimes have binged more.

I can’t seem to get more than a day away from my last dose before the withdrawal hell scares me and I call my dealer.

I have a few suboxone pills a friend gave me but I’ve read about precipitated withdrawal and I’d like to avoid that circle of hell.

fellow blue lighters and hopefully ones that have experience with the fent analogues could steer me in the right direction. Kratom?

cheers
Kratom works really well but not for very long. Like 30 minutes to an hour of relief, for me, is all. But it’s really good relief while it lasts. Not getup and go to work but that’s when I get up and hurry and fix food and eat it before it wears off.

I’ve been struggling with the same only I switched to fent powder and now taking the pressed 30s does nothing my tolerance is so high.
I went to a sub clinic and got induced after about 18 hours of no fent but still felt like she even on subs 5 days later and went back. I heard about the Bernese microdosing method and tried that but couldn’t get over 2mg of bile without feeling yucky.

Yeah, I would suggest kratom. It works for me. This is probably the 3rd serious kick I've done with it, I'm almost 72 hours in, and I'm ok. I can eat, sit still, even make jokes and act ok with my normal boyfriend (doesn't use). I do still suggest taking the first 2 days off work, for some reason for me if I'm moving around a lot the first 2 days I'm having major sweats and chills, but not if I'm resting. Still a runny nose, depression and cold sweats sometimes, but if thats it I think that's really awesome. It could be sooooo much worse, and definitely has been for me in the past. Kratom makes it a cake walk.
How much Keaton do you take? I tried this too but didn’t find much relief

I’ve never proven to myself that precipitated withdrawals are real and I have my reasons to doubt. Based on the biochemical understanding of how it works, I don’t see how it is real but I thought it was a scare tactic. Sort of like: if you inject suboxone, you will get sick. That’s not true either. If anyone gets sick after injecting it means their tolerance was way too low for the sub in the first place.
Obviously never overdosed yet. Precipitated withdrawals are very real, even without dependency

Yeah pwd are very real. I found that out the hard way. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

It is absolutely real, it has happened to many people. It makes total sense, buprenorphine has an extremely high affinity for the receptor, much higher than almost any other opioid, but it is only q partial agonist. So when you ingest it, it kicks all of the other opioids out of your receptors entirely, but since it is only a partial agonist, if you were addicted to full agonists, you will immediately go into full withdrawal, since the partial agonist does not fulfill your body's need.

You only experience PWDs if you are dependent on full agonist opioids. If you're not dependent, then bupe will still kick the other opioids out, but you just won't have withdrawals since your body doesn't need them.