• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

i need a name for my band please help

acidlacedfairy

Bluelighter
ive just formed a band , we do stuff like grung , chillipeppers type style , nirvana that sort of stuff we did have FELT but this is taken , i will send the best name winner a prize LOL

Evil Angels! I dont know just a thought
------------------
Life is too short to be a bitch -ForAnAngel

Hey Purple,
What about "Royal Grape Fantasy"? Just a thought..
smile.gif

Caress

'how about GUILTY PLEASURES
or...
The Manic
The Panic
or...
The Stolen Wonder Trio
heehee..ok, I'll stop now..
yeesh!
(I think Guilty Pleasures is good tho)

super spunkychunkyfunky munky
------------------
he who is not busy being born is busy dying.

how bout -
pearl jam.
mwahahahaha. sorry that is lame.
wink.gif

------------------
"just pass the vibes on, and take it easy....

Sarah ToneIn
It was posted on another thread somewere... sorry for copying, but I just had to copy it here...

hey i was just running across things what about 'pantone' its nice, short & sweet.. plus its a metaphor for the array of music ur gonna play NOT TO BE CHEEZY! but u did mention the peppers and nirvana.. ya know anyhow.. later!
wink.gif
~

Long live the red hot chili peppers! Their music changed my life. I play bass guitar, and I love playing RHCP. Flea rules the world!

what about Chonch or Choncho?
It's spanish slang for... well.. a very dirty word..
nat
------------------
I don't know about you Miss Kitty, but I'm feeling MUCH yummier.

Gravel
Soapbox
Noise Pollution (might be taken)
Big Ol' Eighty-Eight
The Norm
I dunno, just a few suggestions off the top of my head

Ummm, I'm a dork when it comes to thinking up names but here's a few (bored here at work, someone rescue me! LOL)
EnLyTeNeD ~ "enlightened" I dunno sounds corny but i feel it. Plus, it looks pretty decent spelled that way.
Xperience ~ hey the first album could be "...the beat" hehe* are these stupid names?
PLURIAOL~ dunno how to pronounce it, but it stands for "peace love unity and respect in all our lives"...eghhh...how about just "plur"
I dunno, I hope you find one from others you like...I'm sure whatever the names is won't be as good as your music!
<3PLUR<3
------------------
~*~Karen~*~
"To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing" ~unknown~