i need a (______(________________()

Housekid5

Bluelighter
anyone got a ciggerette i can bum?
fuck im nic'n baaaaaaaadddd!!!
time to check the yard for refries... again!
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

i sooooo feel you right now. i'm in a similar bind myself....rrrrg. and i didn't have from from friday night through sunday night because i was grounded and ran out (my parents "don't know" that i smoke. yes, i smell like cigarettes because it's my new cologne. calvin klein - "fiend"). if you find one will you spilt it with me? i promise not to make it soggy.
------------------
xoxo
flux

found one, you got a light?
my parents dont know i smoke either, i say its my friends
------------------
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

yeah, my friend "ernie" who constantly follows me around with a lit cigarette. damn that ernie, i bet he's responsible for my smoker's hack too.....
------------------
xoxo
flux

yeah and hes responsible for the burns in my clothes too!! i swear
fuck i need another one already
------------------
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"
[This message has been edited by Housekid5 (edited 07 December 1999).]

Hehe- I now it's nothing to laugh about- but try quitting. I finally did- lemme tell ya- it sucks my ass.
PEACE
ETPH

haha actually for me all those excuses are true (except the cologne part) i only seldomly smoke while rolling (mmmmm menthol.....) and never have while sober but i would always come home reeking of smoke because of my freinds that would smoke or because of the clubs and bars i would go to
------------------
AleX
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
- Buddha -

grrrrrr i know how you feel housekid i havn't had my own pack in like a month and my mom hides her's fromme but i ck'd all her places tonight and she is out.... ggrrrrr i really really need a g*d damn freain cigg
------------------
Peace out
much love and lots of huggs
kiddie
PLUR= the way to a better world :)

ok this sucks even more, yesterday when i posted i was home alone with no smokes, now i got a fresh pack, and my parents are home, WHY CANT I F!@#$%'N WIN????
ive tried to quit twice, could only go 2 days without a smoke both times
------------------
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

yeah, i tried to quit twice too...the first time i went six days, the second time i went 3 1/2 days. hehe. i got really stoned and forgot that i had quit, so i smoked three....and then remembered. i was really mad at myself, but it was also really funny.
why don't you smoke out the window, that's what i do when i'm desparate. go to my room and stick myself out the window...it's not much fun, but you get your cig. and it makes you feel kinds like ferris bueller (maybe that's just me, everything makes me feel like ferris).
------------------
xoxo
flux

its been snowing and really cold for the last couple of days, id rather nic than freeze my balls off outside my window
------------------
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"