View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I might have figured out the universe

Se3ker

Greenlighter
What i am telling you now may sound incredibly crazy and not make any sense to you, but i simply have to confirm if any one of you ever had the same or simmilar experience on LSD. Right now i am not sure if this is the truth, nor can i explain properly as now my thought is confined to the ultimately limited expression by language; on LSD though i was 100% certain and had all the explenations, and i somewhat trust my LSD me.

It all happened the first time on a Trip i had about half a year ago. It was amazing, but I didn't remember it all back then. Yesterday I had the same experience again on an other trip, and it totaly blew my mind and i remember way better now.

It all started when i found out that i can feel any feeling i want on LSD, if i immagine a certain scenario, which leads to one ultimate Moment of pleasure, which i than can "surf" and expand any way I want. For example the feeling of finaly jumping into your bed after a long work day and feeling ultimate relaxation, or any other cool feeling you can immagine. As my trip approaches it's peak, i learn to do this better and better, my scenarios getting more and more and more crazy. At some point i realize that there is a way better feeling than just feeling all the good feelings i can create. The best feeling i can have, is the feeling of ultimate rush, when i build something amazing and expose myself to the fear of it's destruction, lashing suffering onto my own scenarios, and let them bloom again. Like Harmony and Disharmony in music i create some kind of feeling symphony. My scenarios now not only involve single beings, but entire planets and worlds, all in an utterly precised way. I feel feelings that are beautiful and terrible at the same time and finaly feel at home, in the form of my perfect and united form, in an infinite Moment. My thoughts jump and i subconciously wonder what i am and realize that i am a being with infinite mental capacity, that just has created the universe in a play of extasy, in order to wage the risk of it's unexistance to feel extasy. I am nothing but conciousness. One infinite bigh thought which doubts it's own existance and finds extasy in the process. But the best comes yet - all of which i described happens by itself, without my me in this world even realizing it, as due to ego loss my persona is only a role in this big symphony and which is not very relevant.

The best Moment is, when i flash back into the me, realizing what just happened : I follow my own chain of thought, having realized what i am, discover it all to make ultimate sense and experience the most utter mindfuck plottwist ever immaginable, in the ultimate plan you just invited yourself and tricked yourself with. I go back to your true form and keep doing your thing. After infinite pleasure i start to feel bad for what i am doing, as i basicly cruely destroy the universe i create in my mind, also i go desperate by unability to escape the process and lose my sanity. The wish to leave it comes, and i retreat back to my singular thought chain in form of this body and life. This entire process may repeat several times. The part of going crazy might sound really scary, but actually even that is pure extasy and belongs to the process, also it is only momentarily.

So, why does this explain the universe?

Well, immagine you were a timeless being with unlimitted immagination and mental capacity inside a big nothing. Sure you would start to create complex imaginary worlds. Would you only look at them? Wouldn't it be way better if you could imemrse in their feelings? Soon you would realize that the most fun thing is to take what you create and expose all that beauty to the risk of destruciton, surfing between the most glorious and terrible feelings of your worlds. But so that it can be legit every detail needs to match too, so your worlds may fear destruction and you can mix that into your symphony their first needs to be concious life, love and positiveness, as well as bad things. It creates the entire universe in all it's beauty and cruely and starts to play with it.

What if it discovered that there was one feeling it can ride, which is even better than all of the above?

What if it found out, that it can make one singular thought, on the lowest form of feeling, as concious human being, ride all the way back, through the planes of true feelings ride all the way back to it's source, make it realize it's own infinity and completely blow it's mind, revealing the big plottwist of the universe to it, and ride it's feelings of utter confusion, which is even better than ALL of the above. What if the universe is one big mindfuck story, an infinite conciousness invented in order to blow it's own mind over and over?

It would be the most genious masterplan one could invent for sure.

We might just right now be thought we create in an infinite Moment now pereceinving itself seperated , but still being just part of that one big immagination. After all time's an illusion anyway. ^^

So, have any of you ever made the same or a simmilar experience? If not ... well, it is definitely worth trying to achieve it, as it feels absolutely mindblowing. 8o

Last edited:
To me this sounds like some basic hinduism.. brahman or god is playing his divine play (lila) to create maya, the ultimate delusion, because.. what else is there to do when you're infinite being? so at first you're in bliss, but then you get bored, and start immersing yourself in more and more dangerous scenarious, when the whole world is nothing but suffering. and then you wake up, and remember yourself, and ... start all over again. I'm pretty sure Alan Watts explained this better than any of us in detail in his book 'The Book'.

I'm not claiming this is some new beleive, I just wanted to share a bit of a profound experience i've had. I am a bit familiar with Alan Watts, but didn't read 'The Book' yet, thanks for the recommendation. :)

Well, immagine you were a timeless being with unlimitted immagination and mental capacity inside a big nothing. Sure you would start to create complex imaginary worlds. Would you only look at them? Wouldn't it be way better if you could imemrse in their feelings? Soon you would realize that the most fun thing is to take what you create and expose all that beauty to the risk of destruciton, surfing between the most glorious and terrible feelings of your worlds. But so that it can be legit every detail needs to match too, so your worlds may fear destruction and you can mix that into your symphony their first needs to be concious life, love and positiveness, as well as bad things. It creates the entire universe in all it's beauty and cruely and starts to play with it.

I believe that this is what the universe it, and if there are multiple universes (ie, multiverse, which I believe), that each one is that, or maybe all of them are just different manifestations of the same being. And what we are is countless iterations of the universe in this process. Psychedelics showed me this but it's hardly a new idea (I know you're not saying it is, but to me the fact that it's a so-often arrived at idea in various cultures and spiritual practices only increases my feeling that it's true).

Yeah, you don't wake from the illusory dream that is the universe - it wakes up from the illusion that is you..

When the veil lifts, there is nothing that is separating anymore. We may think that our bodies end where the skin meets the air, but in actuality there is just a field of energy. >> 'Brahman' ... an informational matrix that may as well be in superposition with everything else that is coherent.