Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

I Love This Scene

Goodfellas. If you haven't seen it (which I doubt), don't read any further & go do yourself a favour & watch it.

Far too many actually, but the first scene that sticks in the mind & I love seeing, is the moment DeNiro decides Morrie is gonna get whacked to Cream's "Sunshine Of Your Love".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtKdIeeTn2g

Secondly it's the montage of when certain gang member have been offed in different ways to "Layla".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAvgCloTNI0

Clapton = death scenes 8o

Goodfellas. If you haven't seen it (which I doubt), don't read any further & go do yourself a favour & watch it.

Far too many actually, but the first scene that sticks in the mind & I love seeing, is the moment DeNiro decides Morrie is gonna get whacked to Cream's "Sunshine Of Your Love".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtKdIeeTn2g

I fuckin love that scene. And yes, too many grrrreat scenes in that movie to mention.

Some faves

Walkin through the airport in Blow

Glen: Say that reminds me, how'd you get that kid so darn fast? Me and Dot went in to adopt on account a' somethin' went wrong with my semen, and they said we had to wait five years for a healthy white baby. I said, "Healthy white baby? Five years? OK, What else you got?" Said they got two Koreans and a negra born with his heart on the outside. It's a crazy world.
H.I.: Someone oughta sell tickets.
Glen: Sure, I'd buy one.

Raising Arizona - Glen and Dot

In Kill Bill (Vol. 2) (2004) :

1. The B&W scene at the beginning when The Bride discovers Bill playing flute on the church porch and the ensuing conversation.

2. The scene toward the end when Bill explains his theory of Superman being a metaphor for the insecurities and shortcomings of the human race.

Beautiful/Brillliant. :)

Charles De Mar: This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?
Charles De Mar: Wait, wait a minute...
[starts to snort snow off his top hat]
Charles De Mar: Oh! Ugh! Outrageous!
[raises right hand]
Charles De Mar: [shouts] I think I just froze the left half of my brain!
[waves arm in circles]
Charles De Mar: [shouts] Look! I can't move my right arm!

better off dead, pure snow.

"I hope I make it across the border.

I hope I get to se my friend and shake his hand.

I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams.

I hope."

- No Citation Necessary :)

"I hope I make it across the border.

I hope I get to se my friend and shake his hand.

I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams.

I hope."

- No Citation Necessary :)

Love it. Loved the book, loved the movie, love Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins (even if he did steal the love of my life, Susan Sarandon. As long as she's happy.)

Here's to Zihuatanejo! *raises Margarita* =D