I like to roll at Raves, so i guess im a leech on the scene...

Spencer

Bluelight Crew
ok, so when i go to raves, I freely admit that, in general, i do not go to dance. i go to drop my E and be in a warm loving environment while lsitening to great music at the same time. but appaerntly the attitude amongst the "real" ravers on here is that people like me are a plauge to rave society. because i like to feel good, talk to people, give away free shit to make people feel good, and just sit and embrace the music, im a bad person. so for that, i apologize. i apoligize that my good feelings are turning the rave scene upside down. im sorry that myself and people like me, who are doing no one anyharm, are decaying and corrupting the scene. im sorry my good time is killing yours. im sorry you arent open minded enuf to accept people who are into the scene for different reasons than you. im sorry you cant understand me, and im even more sorry that you dont WANT to understand me.
------------------
So I pray on my knees
From Heaven above
Send me somebody please
Someone to love
-The Artist Formerly Known As EckstahsE

its all good- you dont need to get all HUFFY and PUFFY now> just calm down

WOAH.. i sense hostility there...but everything you listed is why i go to parties too (well i go straight sometimes) and if a GREAT dj is spinning. Whatever it takes to have a good time
smile.gif

------------------
"We hold these experiences to be self-evident, that all is equal, that the creation endows us with certain inalienable rights, that among them are: the freedom of the body, the pursuit of joy, and the expansion of consciousness."

Hey as long as you're not clogging up the dancefloor sittin around, or the hallways, It's all good to me
smile.gif

i just hate it when people just sorta..i dunno sit all over the dancefloor, its so hard to NOT step on somebody :/
GrimmE

I don't have a problem with people who don't dance, I used to be one myself, until my boyfriend made me get up and realise how awesome dancing was. Now I want to dance all the time. I still appreciate sitting down though and chatting, meeting people, giving massages and all the other wonderful things that there are to do on e besides dancing. The great thing about e is that there are so many sides to it. Even though I love dancing I can't stand it when people get snobby about people sitting down. Sometimes you have to sit down. I know that invariably I will have to spend a portion of the night sitting down simply because the high gets too intense at times.

Spencer... I don't need to understand you... I am you. Only time has passed. Too much time.
so what if I dance a little. it's just the same. I haven't been to a rave sober in... well, almost 2 years, and frankly, I don't want to.
clubbing, sure I'll do that sober.
my point? I don't know that I have one
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!
[This message has been edited by PaRaDoX (edited 17 January 2000).]

paradox, dood, u rawk. i dunno what it was about your post, but it put a smile on my face....
------------------
So I pray on my knees
From Heaven above
Send me somebody please
Someone to love
-The Artist Formerly Known As EckstahsE

Spencer,
It's Ok if you don't dance, don't worry, nobody cares...Unless you sit on the dance floor. Everybody needs to sit anyway sometimes. You know what? We had the best time, sitting on the floor, talking and laughing, in the patio with...........JeremyD.
Sometimes I don't feel like dancing but I say to myself "You got to go" because once you get there, start moving, really LISTEN to the music and look at everybody else doing the same...Wow..there is nothing like it.
ManiE