Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

I just watched fight club, I didn't get it

Snatch sounds interesting because I remember I loved Lock Stock& 2 Smoking Barrels directed by Guy Ritchie
However he made a movie with then wife Madonna. Who is from Michigan Originally like me. Grew up here and somehow got an English accent.
Where do I even begin with that. The movie was beyond terrible according to the dozens of angry people who saw it.
I lost any interest in anything he did after that.
I am bored so I might head out to the two places near me that sell used dvds and blu- rays.
I may not like or respect Brad Pitt as an actor( nothing personal like Sean Penn, who is an excellent actor but I can't stand. Coincidentally also once married to Madonna like director Guy Ritchie)
I want to see uncut version of Fury and I have no cable.
It sucks because my cable line somehow got destroyed. Probably by a storm. There isn't vandalism much near the quiet middle class suburb I live in.
If it was vandalism, who ever did is lucky I didn't catch them on my property messing with my house. I am also lucky because if I saw them doing that.......

I don't imagine any sane man would want an alter ego, let alone a sociopathic one with psychotic tendencies.
DID is not choice either.
I don't really like too much applying psychiatry into movie characters, kinda ruins the point sometimes, but it is interesting perspective.
Haven't seen the film for ages.

Maybe it was a bad example to use (my fault' but I feel like the scene and his character called for a certain amount of flatness or stoicism. Not sure there is a whole lot of articulable difference between those traits in this scene unless you're being a little argumentative.

Maybe this is a better example? It's a comedic role but I can't imagine many other people in it.

It says video not available?

I guess at the end of the day this is just going to come down to personal opinion and taste.

Ok, I just got back from Reload and got an unopened copy of fury with 50 minutes of deleted scenes for under $5 on Blu-Ray. Recommended by Shady's Fox. Lol and Public Enemies 2 disc collectors edition for$4

Yeah Fury is great. I'd also recommend 12 monkeys and the Assassination of Jesse James

shouldn't flight club be a parody of Europe implementation in United States?

because taylor or tylor whatever fuck nickname they had, was a manequin of irony and sadness

the auditory backbone this film had was on another level back in 2010's, even for a war film it was avangarde in music style.

this film should get a remaster

I bought the bluray with the added footage.
Got to watch more. So far it is good

Great movie despite Brad Pitt, he was ok, the battle scenes where intense and good. Thank you Shady for the recommendation It was very realistic and brutal.

Yeah Fury is great. I'd also recommend 12 monkeys and the Assassination of Jesse James

That was pretty good, the Jesse James one

I don’t know why he was shocked that people didn’t like him after assassinating James, he (James) clearly was admired by at least some of the public, I mean there were stories glorifying his exploits etc while he was still alive…he seemed like he almost wanted to be admired for killing him in that way but I don’t know why he’d expect that, maybe he was just delusional I dunno, this is the only film I can remember watching about the story. It was a good movie though, good character study