• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ I just realized that I slept nearly 24 hours

polarthedog

Bluelighter
I was up for about 24-26 hours though

I was looking at the date, and I was like wait.... something’s off here, Andy I realized that I’d slept about 22 hours, guess I needed it after my mescaline/dxm/ketamine trip

Also I just recovered from taking about 0.1 gram of delta 8 distillate in one dab, not doing that again, but I feel great now

When I used to stay up for 48 hours on stimulants I would still only sleep 8 or so hours when I finally crashed. And I’d usually be good for work after that though maybe a bit brain foggy and retarded. But after a very large acid trip - like 300 ug or more - I almost always end up in bed for 18-24 hours afterwards to recover and feel absolutely bone weary and mentally exhausted.

When I used to stay up for 48 hours on stimulants I would still only sleep 8 or so hours when I finally crashed. And I’d usually be good for work after that though maybe a bit brain foggy and retarded. But after a very large acid trip - like 300 ug or more - I almost always end up in bed for 18-24 hours afterwards to recover and feel absolutely bone weary and mentally exhausted.
Huh, I guess it is the mescaline then, I’ve been tired all day,