TDS I Just Need To Post vs Welcome To the Fluffy Side

Eternal_Bliss.jpg

"Got no Religion
Don't need no Friends

Got all I want
and I don't need to pretend

Don't try to reach me Cause I'll TEAR up your mind
I've seen the Future and I've left it behind!"

^^Lol Santa's packing heat out in Cali! :| Saw some adds the other day on the news made me giggle a tad.

Will do Inflexxion survey tonight when lil mans asleep.

I did it. I thought it would not be that long..Finally concluded..

Everyone ready for the holidays? Anyone going away as well?

Im ready.. wait I have two cards to pick up. Should be a pretty relaxed time. No Im homebody this season.

Where are you going ?

a-charlie-brown-christmas-decorating-little-tree-scene.jpg

Going to cuba starting on the 26th to Jan 3. Its my first time and im very excited!! I cant wait to feel the sand on my feet and the kiss of the sun on my skin!!

Lucky you.. I hope you have a great time!!! (you are not allowed to even look at work shit on the computer.. santa told me so)

Ever feel like after enough sleep deprivation, it gets harder to fall asleep? Maybe it's just me. I'm very tired. Had no idea where to post this.

Enjoy Christmas Eve, everyone.

COMPLETE SURVEY 1

COMPLETE SURVEY 2

If you have not already please take a couple of minutes and fill out one or both of the inflexxion surveys. The money generated from doing this goes right into funding BL operating costs for the year. Its a free and easy way to help BL find the budget required each year.

Thanks in advance good people of BL.<3

00e3896dd426d6eb333f7e982352aaaa.jpg

Holy smokes! Beautiful piece, see i dont think i can pull something like that. I am not big on colors, i stick to black or blue. I just got two new tats on my shoulders last month. I wanted a geisha piece on my right shoulder but the piece was too big for my liking and since i work in an office it will not look as professional as i would want it to be. I got two dragon tattoos instead with just thr perfect size.