• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I have no faith in anyone. And struggle to bond with anyone anymore on a serious level

Dude your point is very valid. lots of people end up losing faith in relationships. im there now

but u r young you cant give up on the yet. still plenty of time.

u r fucked when it happened 40/ 50 plus depending where u live

3. Never seriously date a girl who left a solid guy,who maybe boring and lame, because she will do the same to you given the chance.
I'd say that depends highly on the specific circumstances. Like did the hypothetical girl leave the hypothetical guy because she expects life to be a constant thrill ride? Or because for whatever reason the two just weren't compatible. Can happen with the two nicest most dependable people that they're simply not right for each other.
4. No sketchy girls, no matter how cute, unless they are filthy rich( hey to use an old saying, you can marry more money in 5 minutes than you ,can earn in a lifetime) but that is rare in the UK, ok Winston Churchill's mom was a rich American heiress. Rich American heiress dig British dudes sometimes.
Marrying a walking wallet isn't why ANYONE should go into a long-term relationship for, if we're still talking here about the human aspect of 'not wanting to be lonely'
5. Find a pretty girl, who will not cheat, lie, do drugs, has a decent job, no kids or ex husband's
You can have had a difficult past and still make a great partner for the right person. If you truly click with someone, don't write them off on a technicality. You can never know in advance whether someone will cheat or lie, you just have to take the chance as humans are fickle creatures. What if adverse circumstances means she is struggling to find that 'decent job'? What if her kids are lovely, you get on with them like a house on fire and they want you as a father figure? What if the ex is an ex because he was an abusive bastard?...

You get my drift. Wait for someone who ticks all the boxes in some arbitrary shopping list before you'll even consider them, and you'll be waiting a bloody long time. We're all flawed; and true love has a habit of hitting you right between the eyes with someone you'd never have dated 'on paper' in a hundred years.
7. No woman who you suspect is hung up on an ex.
Yep. You can't be a good partner if you haven't moved on from the previous one. Although I'll say even that's not a given. Meeting my current partner was what enabled me to truly let go of my previous one.
8. No woman with vices, especially gambling or hard drug use or any drugs
Again, depends heavily on the individual in question. And I'd be a hypocrite to rule a potential relationship out on THAT particular count. Yeah is not a great prospect but if you happen to fall head over heels for each other you can actually help one another get a grip on your shit. Doesn't automatically have to be a bad scenario. You CAN defeat the statistic.
17 healthy, clean, feminine but not so consumed with looks that she is shallow
I guess the femininity is relative. Some blokes are turned on by female bodybuilder types. Though in that case the bit about shallowness still applies. You don't want someone who only takes a break from lifting weights to preen at themselves in the gym mirror Xd
18. No women that flirt with other guys, bring you down, kick you when your down.
I second the last two points, but flirting (unless excessive / with obvious intentions) doesn't have to mean anything other than a fun social game and a way to boost your self-esteem.

Also way too exclusive and specific. 'good luck' finding a future wife if she has to tick every single box on that list ; and THEN he goes 'that's only a partial list' wtf

Ok just say you're impossible to please by this point mate
I think he may have been single for quite a while... (not that there's anything wrong with that ofc)