• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

I have finally found a way to prevent harm while smoking OP 80s

-
After reading papers about all of the stuff that gets released upon combustion , god knows what levels of what carcinogens and poisons are filing your lungs. I'm paranoid about even eating burnt food or toast now, wouldn't the same concepts apply.

I'm sure it would.

OT I had the task of checking hundreds (maybe thousands) of CG-MS/NMR sets from various batches of 'Spice' or whatever people call those synthetic CB1 ligands. Over half had dimers and trimers - side products of synthesis. Now, given their MWs were much higher than the actual product, they won't be vaporized. They will be pyrolized. I don't know exactly what products would be formed but I'm 100% certain we will see a spike in cancers among users.

-

I'm sure it would.

OT I had the task of checking hundreds (maybe thousands) of CG-MS/NMR sets from various batches of 'Spice' or whatever people call those synthetic CB1 ligands. Over half had dimers and trimers - side products of synthesis. Now, given their MWs were much higher than the actual product, they won't be vaporized. They will be pyrolized. I don't know exactly what products would be formed but I'm 100% certain we will see a spike in cancers among users.
When I was 16 we had a laced blunt phase. I've smoked blunts with Xanax, opioids, phenobarbital,Soma, even depakote once. As well as coke blunts, dust blunts, shit we even used to smoke tea in middle school out of tin tokers cus it made us feel funny. I hope to God I didn't fuck myself ahhhh. 😂👹🤔😑

When I was 16 we had a laced blunt phase. I've smoked blunts with Xanax, opioids, phenobarbital,Soma, even depakote once. As well as coke blunts, dust blunts, shit we even used to smoke tea in middle school out of tin tokers cus it made us feel funny. I hope to God I didn't fuck myself ahhhh. 😂👹🤔😑

We ALL did dumb stuff as teens. I GUESS you might have marginally increased the statistical likelihood of cancer but it's the fact that people are using those synthetic CB1 ligands multiple times a day for years.

I wouldn't worry unduly.

How the hell u got a real op 80
A doctor is the only way I know of. Well... the pharmacy or hospital in context.
They make em.
Have to go through a whole bunch of shit but could post a pic of Rx from another state have to wake mfs up and all that but doctor.
I ain't messing with no pills or powders off these streets. I wanna go I got my own means.
YMMV
<3

How the hell u got a real op 80
A doctor is the only way I know of. Well... the pharmacy or hospital in context.
They make em.
Have to go through a whole bunch of shit but could post a pic of Rx from another state have to wake mfs up and all that but doctor.
I ain't messing with no pills or powders off these streets. I wanna go I got my own ways/means.
YMMV
<3

It is the only sensible way to go. But never lose site of the fact that 80mg of oxycodone still represents a large dose of a potent opioid. The US was careful to separate deaths caused by people illicitly acquiring oxycodone and those who simply took a pill... got a little confused a couple of hours later and took another one.

It's also worth hearing the warning William S. Burroughs gave in the 1940s. Oxycodone appears to produce a level of dependence out of all proportion to analgesic activity.

Always have a plan B.

really should just chew/eat em. so much more bioavailable, so much less lung damage

While oxycodone is active in it's own right, around 50% of it's activity is due to the liver metabolising about 10% of it to oxymorphone - which is x10 more potent.

So any parenteral route means first-pass metabolism won't occur.

It's not clear that the liquid and other IR formulations have a higher bioavailability than OxyContin. The area under the curve doesn't change, just the shape of the curve.

really should just chew/eat em. so much more bioavailable, so much less lung damage
I rarely put anything up my nose anymore. It's been years.
Younger days it was everything up the nose.
My dosing is either inhaled via weed smoke or oral administration these days. No more needles, no more clogged nasal passages that sometimes turn into infection but a lot less drugs are used.
Ya know I never tried smoking pills? Not so keen on plastic like odors, tastes, smells etc
Esay