• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I have a short term LSD storage question.

VerbalTruist

Administrator
Staff member
I had some hits in my possession. They were amazing the first time. 2 weeks later they were good, but not blow you out of the water good, and last night they were observable but nothing impressive. This has been with at least 2 weeks between trips, 3 times and I'm kind of amazed that they could have degraded between now and then. They were kept in a plastic bag, in foil, out of the heat. I've subjected other acid to way worse treatment and it was 100% fine a year or three later. This was new. Also, each time I took the same amount.

So I guess my question is, could these have been poorly laid, was there degradation? Any thoughts from some knowledgeable heads would be wildly appreciated. I'm a little bummed out and last night was lackluster at best.

Acid doesn't degrade that fast, period. It was probably not laid 100% accurately, but that doesn't make it "improperly" laid. Most sheets have a hot spot or two. Personally I consider it a bonus. Also, as you probably know, two trips can differ significantly based on your mental state and the set/setting.

I don't know what the fallout effect is from acid as if in to say, how long it takes for your brain to 'reset' to normal. But two weeks time and time again trip after trip is probably too short of time to allow you to feel the full benefits.

Have you not tried lengthening the times between taking each trip? Personally I try and aim for every other month (3 months or so) before I take acid again and I always feel the entirety of the trip. I know it doesn't take long for oneself to become used to LSD, its commonly known that frequent tripping will shorten or dull the effects.

I don't know what the fallout effect is from acid as if in to say, how long it takes for your brain to 'reset' to normal. But two weeks time and time again trip after trip is probably too short of time to allow you to feel the full benefits.

Have you not tried lengthening the times between taking each trip? Personally I try and aim for every other month (3 months or so) before I take acid again and I always feel the entirety of the trip. I know it doesn't take long for oneself to become used to LSD, its commonly known that frequent tripping will shorten or dull the effects.

2 weeks is enough to fully reset tolerance with LSD, and it doesn't really cause any negative after effects besides that

Two weeks is usually adequate for me tolerance wise. This sheet was good and I don't understand what the changes could have been. Two months isn't enough time to experience a degradation of a sheet like that. Honestly Im a little worried that if it was improperly laid and I hit a hot spot or something it could be super over powering.

Two months isn't enough time to degrade that significantly. I'm not really sure how to safely proceed.

Nice, very interesting guys :)

I know acid reacts to light and heat so have you tried storing it in a dark cool place? Did anything on the foil affect the acid? Dirty foil maybe? Have you taken any other drugs recently?

And finally, do you know the advertised dose?
If its say, 100ug then can't see it being anymore than 200 if you've got a more concentrated blotter. If they are high strength then why not take half and go from there? Not easy going from anywhere after acid though, good luck with that :p

Yeah, you wouldn't really be risking anything by taking more. Usually the paper is designed to hold a certain amount of acid, and can't effectively saturate past a certain point

a few letters if you read my original post... It's stored correctly. That's my issue.

Cryptic, have you ever reached high dose saturation on LSD? It can be a difficult place mate. I'm trying to figure out how the sheet could have degraded. Clean bag, clean foil, away from heat and moisture... I can hardly see how it degraded in that time.

In general several variables other than chemical potency influence psychedelic experiences.
As the influence of these external things becomes more extreme you begin noticing these influences.

David Nichols said:
“How LSD works depends on the set and the setting: the set being your mind-set, or your expectation of what’s going to happen, and the setting being the environment in which you take it in. If you take LSD in search of a religious experience and go to a cathedral, the probability is very high that you will have a religious experience. If you take the same drug and go to a Freddy Krueger movie, you’re going to have a very different experience.”

Your brain chemistry also fluctuates depending on your diet, the season, ect. The other day this summer when I was smoking 10mg of DMT I had an abnormally strong experience and couldn't remember so much of the peak. Another night in the winter I smoked 10mg from the same batch of homogenized DMT and the experience was less strong and I had an abnormally memorable evening. The DMT was the same potency. Me, the set, and the setting were different. In the end these things exert strong influence.