• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I have a girlfriend but I want another one.. Not a different one.. Another one

Dude its so hard to have multiple gfs. I always ends badly. Im pretty much known as the scum bag that cheats on every women he dates. I do have a notoriously large cock and thats well know so I get laid often enough. But yeah Im gonna have to leave this town if I ever want a real relationship. Im basically a fuck buddy or one night stand guy cuz of my past behaviour and women talk and talk and talk. Your chick sounds pretty cool and its not like you cant fuck around behind her. Id just wait till I met someone who was worth leaving her for. I lost a girl I would have married cuz I cheat every time I get mad about anything. Ive worked on my sexual hangups but its not like I can declare that Im an ok guy these days.

Also a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

^lulz @ 'notoriously large cock'. sure, dude, suuuuuuuure.

OP, consider that you may unconsciously be a thankless ingrate for what you have and the quality of the person you spend time with.
It's a lot easier to pick flaws in things than say what you like about them, that's why theres so much regret in the world.
Most people are a cascade of emotions, hang ups and irrationality, if someone is even remotely bearable, then they're actually pretty damn good (like top 1-2% of people out there).

Hard to be properly grateful in a relationship, as love/involvement insists on itself being taken for granted as a prerequisite.

But still, +1 for monogamy, the bond possible between two is infinitely greater than a bond diluted between many IMO.

sounds like you are friends with your girlfriend but your not in love with her.

Dude its so hard to have multiple gfs. I always ends badly. Im pretty much known as the scum bag that cheats on every women he dates. I do have a notoriously large cock and thats well know so I get laid often enough. But yeah Im gonna have to leave this town if I ever want a real relationship. Im basically a fuck buddy or one night stand guy cuz of my past behaviour and women talk and talk and talk. Your chick sounds pretty cool and its not like you cant fuck around behind her. Id just wait till I met someone who was worth leaving her for. I lost a girl I would have married cuz I cheat every time I get mad about anything. Ive worked on my sexual hangups but its not like I can declare that Im an ok guy these days.

Also a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

"I do have a notoriously large cock." Pics or GTFO, lol.

Not as hard as you'd imagine TBPH.

Based on the title of this thread, I'm going to give the oh-so-unwanted advice of, let her down softly and move on.

Post a .jpg in The Lounge's nudie thread plzkthx

Ill do that sometime soon. I wasnt sure if that shit was allowed.

Not as hard as you'd imagine TBPH.

Based on the title of this thread, I'm going to give the oh-so-unwanted advice of, let her down softly and move on.

Post a .jpg in The Lounge's nudie thread plzkthx

Lol...yes please...and make sure it is your own, not a pic cut from somewhere else!
I find that guys generally who have to tell everyone about their "large cock" either are full of shit, i.e., their tape measure reads differently thn mine or they may have one but really have no idea how to use it!

Sorry to wander off topic...but to the OP, please remember women are people too and we aren't just here for your wants, needs and entertainment (what make YOU happy). She has feelings too and as a decent person you should be straight up with her. Probably the reason most others kinda leave you hanging is that they don't want to be your next victim.

Last edited:
Ok so can I load it from my phone to bluelight or do i gotta use a digital camera and sims card. Also the thing is I kinda need to time this well as the computer is in the living room and my mother lives here. I do promise a pic soon. It would be super easy if I could snap a shot with my phone and upload it. Id hate to fuck with the sims card cuz than Id have to use my moms computer and Id have to make sure she was gonna for a bit, cuz Im a bit rusty with photos. Its kinda looked down upon by some people to upload pictures of your genitals. I just really dont want my mom to see a pic of my cock on a photo folder or accidently print it at the store. But I said Id do it, so Ill do it. Of course it will be my cock. Do you really want me to use a ruler or just snap a photo?

Can someone send me a link to the thread cuz I cant find it. I might be drugged out or soemthing cuz I couldnt find any nudie threads. Im kinda disapointed. Whats it under?

Last edited:
sounds like you are friends with your girlfriend but your not in love with her.

This pretty much sums it up. For example, I'm extremely horny today and she's right in the other room, but I'd rather rub one out than have sex with her. I love her, I really do.. I just don't feel the way a man should feel for a person he wants to ultimately be with.

If you love her, you should break up with her so she can go find someone who will love her the way you are not able to. It's the right thing to do.

I had this chick who I got along with so well. A few years into the relationship she started packing on the pounds and I was a straight up jock. She had a stressfull job and I was making more money selling dope and skateboarding. So I was living my ideal life for my twenties and she wanted a baby and to get fat together. She started doing shit like putting mayonaise in the potatoes. Shit I dont even use butter. After a while I ended up doing most the cooking as her idea of making a meal was wasting my money on takeout. Anyways I got to the point where I wasnt really attracted to her. She tried everything. She would suck me off and masturbate. She would beg me to fuck her up the arse even though she hated it cuz she knew I liked it. It was time to let her go. It was hard mate. The way I did it was cold. I stopped having sex with her and after 3 months she went on a date with another man and said she fucked him. I was all like "how could you do this to me, get the fuck out of my house". It was my house and I had already packed her shit. I was thanking my lucky stars that I had a way out of this 4 year downhill relationship and it wasnt technically my fault. I certainly didnt want it to be my fault in the eyes of her pistol packing daddy and uncy cuz these dudes where the "you hurt my daughter, I kill you type." So lifes harsh and well if youd rather fuck your hand than your gal than your just mates and not a couple anymore and aint nothing gonna change that.

Ok so can I load it from my phone to bluelight or do i gotta use a digital camera and sims card. Also the thing is I kinda need to time this well as the computer is in the living room and my mother lives here. I do promise a pic soon. It would be super easy if I could snap a shot with my phone and upload it. Id hate to fuck with the sims card cuz than Id have to use my moms computer and Id have to make sure she was gonna for a bit, cuz Im a bit rusty with photos. Its kinda looked down upon by some people to upload pictures of your genitals. I just really dont want my mom to see a pic of my cock on a photo folder or accidently print it at the store. But I said Id do it, so Ill do it. Of course it will be my cock. Do you really want me to use a ruler or just snap a photo?

Can someone send me a link to the thread cuz I cant find it. I might be drugged out or soemthing cuz I couldnt find any nudie threads. Im kinda disapointed. Whats it under?
I don't think you need a ruler. Just put a lighter along it with DM written on it. Just use your phone and delete it right after.

Dude its so hard to have multiple gfs.

I'm glad that someone finally said it. It sucks trying to juggle multiple girls, man. It's fun for like, a second, and then it all just goes to shit. I don't know, man, maybe you'll have an easier time with it, but, I'm confident now that one girl is enough trouble and a big enough headache for me as it is...

You say you want to make a true love connection, and you are sad that they keep falling through, so you see no incentive to break up with your current girlfriend.

The irony is that you will never be able to establish a true love connection until you break up with your current girlfriend.

The choice is up to you, but it seems to me that you will have to make a choice one way or the other to get what you want.

^My thoughts exactly. OP is failing to realize that you do, in fact, have a good reason to break up with your current gf, and that reason has nothing to do with simply being a decent human being who cares about her happiness.

OP needs to grow the up and not act so willfully oblivious to the way things are.

I still am not 100% convinced this thread is even anything other than a troll attempt.

Last edited:
Lol...yes please...and make sure it is your own, not a pic cut from somewhere else!
I find that guys generally who have to tell everyone about their "large cock" either are full of shit, i.e., their tape measure reads differently thn mine or they may have one but really have no idea how to use it!

Sorry to wander off topic...but to the OP, please remember women are people too and we aren't just here for your wants, needs and entertainment (what make YOU happy). She has feelings too and as a decent person you should be straight up with her. Probably the reason most others kinda leave you hanging is that they don't want to be your next victim.

It up in the nudie lounge. So check it out if you like.

Doesn't sound very poly to me based on the information in the opening post.
Your current girlfriend is no longer the one for you romantically.
It's practically a friend's with benefits situation and damn good one(for you) at that.
She wants more and you're not willing to give her more.
Let her go and allow her to find someone who will do that for her.
I had to let go of a three year relationship for the same reason.
If you truly care about her, this shouldn't be an issue.