Exhausted I hate the holidays.

JoshLobbs

Bluelight Crew
I will prefix this by saying I am currently not in a good place. I'm working towards something but I can't say if it will end out better or worse.

Now on to my rant.

Holidays always make me depressed. I hate leisure, I hate the way it makes me feel. Sitting on my arse all day leaves me in dispare.

I love hard labor. I just adore it. Digging, lifting, smashing it's just a dream. My ideal day would be to work hard, socialize at lunch, work hard until the end of the day and then sleep.

I feel trapped in adolescents. And I hate myself for it.

I am takeing steps away from the hedonistic pit I find myself in. But the walls are slipped and every time I take a break I slip backwards.

How do you guys find the holidays?

I fear holydays.My birthday.....the big Orthodox holydays too,despite i am christian or just trying to be-cause personally for me they mean danger.Any day could be holyday somwtimes

It's cheaper if you're single! Lol
I will prefix this by saying I am currently not in a good place. I'm working towards something but I can't say if it will end out better or worse.

Now on to my rant.

Holidays always make me depressed. I hate leisure, I hate the way it makes me feel. Sitting on my arse all day leaves me in dispare.

I love hard labor. I just adore it. Digging, lifting, smashing it's just a dream. My ideal day would be to work hard, socialize at lunch, work hard until the end of the day and then sleep.

I am takeing steps away from the hedonistic pit I find myself in. But the walls are slipped and every time I take a break I slip backward

Now on to my rant.

I am takeing steps away from the hedonistic pit I find myself in. But the walls are slipped and every time I take a break I slip backwards.

How do you guys find the holidays?
When I left home to attend college a couple of states away, I got into the habit of skipping holidays with my family in my home state and instead being with friends in my college town.

@JoshLobbs, are there any jobs you can get during holidays to keep yourself busy and keep your mind occupied? A lot of restaurants and retail stores hire extra folks during the holidays. I know it's not your normal profession but maybe a different type of temporary job could help keep you busy while making a little bit of extra money.

I hate basically every holiday as my shit sperm donor has managed to execute a terrible action essentially every time over the last few years.

Holidays are dead to me.