Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I gotta say...

thanks Yoda.. err i mean Jakoz
wink.gif

errr not saying that Tarsy n Social crew are bad mods tho... umm.. err...
HC

Nah... Yoda response: 'A reflection of it's mods a forum is'
heh
start answering like this I will have to
smile.gif

Oh yeah... $50 says Tars raises his eyebrow at this
wink.gif

(ok... I cheated)
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Jakoz (edited 02 October 2001).]

B.T...ive said it b4 and i'll say it again you and the other moderators keep this board rolling and with some delightful input from the rest of you blulighters you should all be proud of what you have created....bravo

Agreed people!
For the time that I have been using this forum, it has just improved then improved again!
Cheers to those who post decent questions, and cheers to the mods who know which ones to kill. I think the regulars are getting the idea now, and know what not to post!
the info i find here is always helpful, and I think many others will agree!
So, cheers people!
Pendulum

Yep, well done on a great site guys....
...as for this contraversial icon.... have a look at all the other icons, and think about what this site is all about. Think about where all the drugs go...
...It's a BRAIN people!!!
taco....sheesh!

[pointless post]
nope... taco. taco is god...
[/pointless post]
sorry
wink.gif

------------------
mmm... stuff???

*bump*
Still rapt in the way things are running
smile.gif
We just need to be extra careful with what details we're mentioning in posts these days. With all the extra scrutiny from media and the law, it's dangerous to put ANY personal details in your posts, or anything that can indicate you're planning to commit a crime (such as "I'm picking up a bunch of *some pill* tonight", or "I've got heaps of these pills lined up for my mates for new years" etc. etc.).
If you've not checked the Posting Guidelines lately (under the heading *****EVERYONE READ! - Info, Posting Guidelines & FAQ***** at the top of the Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum topic list), please re-read them, just in case you've forgotten anything.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

i will follow the general concensus and say, yes this is a good forum, my guess on the icon at a quick glance is it is a brain?
------------------
where's your head at?
come to think of it, where's mine?????

I would also like to say I think that everyone is doing a great job here, but also out in the real world. When I have been going out lately I have been amazed to see that there are a load of people testing their pills! It's taken a while, but people are starting to be alot safer and smarter when taking drugs. I probably wouldn't have seen this if it wasn't for bluelight and other great harm minimization sites like it. I would also like to give everyone a huge pat who has helped get the pill testing at raves up and going. I was very impressed to see it all happening in action the other week, good work guys. Remember, you have probably saved many lives....keep it up.

i only a newbie so i dont have a whole lot 2 compare with but i think this board is tha goods. But it isnt repetive and its got heaps of good info, which is top shit. And i gotta say im a big fan of the taco, dont like 2 eat them but it looks pretty sweet.

Yeah, great forum dudes! I've learnt loads of new things here about harm-minimalisation and testing. Keep up the good work!
IMHO tacos are THE best food in the world! But only the Mexican ones. All others are just poor imitations.

It's been a while since I have had a look around in here... good to hear that things are going so well and that you are still around BT!
Hello to all my Melb. buddies whom I miss heaps... need to get back down there for a party sometime soon.

*bump* .....Awe inspiring
Quote:
"Every forum is a reflection of it's mods..."
& their supporters
wink.gif

I feel the majority of bluelighters have a HUGE heart & are here not only for their own needs but to spead knowledge & love to ALL
smile.gif

*thinks about thread & smiles*
------------------
**It's All Good**

*bump* .....Awe inspiring
Quote:
"Every forum is a reflection of it's mods..."
& their supporters
wink.gif

I feel the majority of bluelighters have a HUGE heart & are here not only for their own needs but to spread knowledge & love to ALL
smile.gif

*thinks about thread & smiles*
------------------
**It's All Good**

This board rules. You can always count on getting a brilliant answer.
By the way, why are you guys concerned about the taco icon, where you can choose to use a cool icon like the one I used. However, I don't know what it is. Looks like some sort of spaceship to me
smile.gif

I agree.
*stands next to elver and places hand on heart*

I'd like to mark my 4000th post on BL by bumping this thread. This forum is still the best part of Bluelight in my (ever so slightly biased) opinion ;)

Thanks everyone for making it worthwhile!

LOAD UNIVERSE INTO CANNON -- AIM AT BRAIN -- SHOOT!!!!!

BigTrancer :)

I'm much more of a lurker than a poster but I'd like to say a huge thank-you to you BT and to the other mods and contributors to Aus DD. I've learnt a huge amount by reading this forum (more so than any other on Bluelight). Much appreciated :)