I GOT STUCK??!!

Rie

Bluelighter
Hello! Well in the midst of finals turmoil I decided to take a day off and roll. (That was the best idea I've had all week!) Anyway the roll was GREAT>! Except I was rolling "my balls off" ( well I would have been if I had them to roll off anyways..) And I started to look at this candle, then I'd turn away...like peek-a-boo. But after I did it a couple times I would just get stuck. Thats the only way to explain it. It happened when I walked down the stairs too. The only thing I can guess is that:
a) I was like in a sensory overload deal. B/c it happen when I did something that felt really good or made me laugh. So maybe my brain just couldn't do anything else but feel good????
------------OR------------
b) These were different pills from a different guy so maybe they were laced w/ something????? But could have been in them that would cause me to get stuck like that???
----------OR---------------
c) I am the only one that this has happened to. And I've turned my self into a cracked-out girl?????
Any info and insight would be helpful....
But whatever the reason/consqeunces it sure was fun!!! Can't wait til next time!

YEAH! Getting stuck is FUN!!! One time I was robo-tripping (my first time actually!) and we went to the grocery store cuz a friend wanted a burrito or something. So I was in the aisles, and just started staring at the ceiling and spinning around. And then ampex told me to stop, so I pulled one of those, just stop and stare at him things (a la the macarena scene in Go) and I COULDNT STOP!!! I had to keep spinning around, another good 20 or 30 times. I eventually came out of it though. I think it's ok.
smile.gif

------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

Yes!!!! I'm glad some-one has felt that way. I was really worried I'd turned myself into a crackhead. Any ideas as to why it happened????
Promo >> the best way to describe it is : STUCK thats it I just couldn't move out of the position. Like how a Barbie doll's arms are bent and they just won't un-bend?? Some one had to shake me to get me to move again...It was SO great!