• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Relapse I Gave Up

RV Mystery Journey

Bluelighter
I can't really explain simply what happened other than I done fed the wrong wolf these past days here even weeks perhaps in retrospect.

I might not have been super bad but I was naughty and deserve a spanking I might not have to get this time around falling.

I am on DXM today but I can refrain from alcohol and make a better recovery plan here as I don't think I even had one. Winging it isn't really putting it in check.

I need to put a tad more effort into changing my ways and even likes I might say.

Just say hey or ask anything or ignore.

I am doing good now but holy shit this DXM might be made stronger by these herbs I had.

So day zero.

This is my clean date you can hold me by.

I won't talk about psychedelics in this section anymore just because I want to make recovery an effort that isn't dependent on anything other than not living in the ways stereotypical drugs users tend to.

I have been to one too many rehabs for anyone's good FYI.

Recovery Plan:

Take ownership of my choices and even thought patterns. Stop lying to myself and others even in small matters.

Set clear and distinct boundaries on what goes into my body and for what reason.

Keep improving and focus more on benefitting others.

I trust the universe will handle the rest.

You’re post has helped me realize there’s things I need to change as well! Thank you I hope you’ll keep posting your tips so that I may use them to help me. My clean date is April 4th.

You’re post has helped me realize there’s things I need to change as well! Thank you I hope you’ll keep posting your tips so that I may use them to help me. My clean date is April 4th.
April 4th?! Almost a year now?! Wonderful!

I don't value misusing medicine and I stole this DXM which I don't value stealing either addiction has left me this poor.

I should look for the riches that aren't material I guess because revolting against poverty isn't helping me at all. And I am a trust fund baby so by poor I mean rich parents but a broke joke of a boy. Don't spoil your kids please.

I can't take DXM again and act like I have been clean. Not in this manner.

Pure from a vendor who doesn't sell it as a cough suppressant laced with junk that might help it absorb.

I want to live correctly and mature. I don't want to live in a way that hurts others and so I must avoid using certain things for certain reasons it would appear here.

My apologies I made that confusing I’ve had over a year clean but relapsed there towards Christmas so I’m setting the date, motivated by my own desire and your post helping of April 4th. I too identify with you. I have to sent pain medicine as I was clean before and got hurt and was given a prescription that has caused me to seek past the pain. And although i stick to following the doctors prescribed dosages I can’t lie and say that I haven’t misused or up dosages occasionally . That being stated I’m just wasting money as it is now. Cause I don’t get a buzz anymore nor am I taking it not to be sick. I’m just taking it to feel a little bit happier during the day and I’m way to scared of the potential fatal side effects to keep upping my dosage so I’m basically just wasting money. Without a buzz.. but no more war talk. I love that your thinking of others and yourself and I wanna keep this post alive as much as possible to help keep us both on our paths! You deserve peace!
April 4th?! Almost a year now?! Wonderful!

I don't value misusing medicine and I stole this DXM which I don't value stealing either addiction has left me this poor.

I should look for the riches that aren't material I guess because revolting against poverty isn't helping me at all. And I am a trust fund baby so by poor I mean rich parents but a broke joke of a boy. Don't spoil your kids please.

I can't take DXM again and act like I have been clean. Not in this manner.

Pure from a vendor who doesn't sell it as a cough suppressant laced with junk that might help it absorb.

I want to live correctly and mature. I don't want to live in a way that hurts others and so I must avoid using certain things for certain reasons it would appear here.