• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

i dont think ill ever be happy without benzos

I don't think I've ever met anyone who has actually, *truly*, been happy ON benzos. It's fake. I know it's tough to get off them and takes time to find equilibrium but they are not good for you long term.
Couldn’t you say so for any drug people use daily to cope with the world?

Maybe benzos didn’t really make me happy but sure did make me less sad, feeling less bad (even if it was only by in fact being less aware) and so got me into careless place where I did a lot of fun and happy things (and sadly also too many plain stupid things ruining me).

Definitely not a group of drugs worth at all given how bad their abuse and even seemingly responsible use all too often ends (or even worse continues).

Hmm, I guess to some degree, in fact I fully agree. Any drug that people use DAILY to cope with the world are not going to make you happy in the long run in sustainable way - at least not for me and that's all I can really speak about. Maybe there's some magic drug out there that is in development that will have no long term negative consequences but I doubt it. Cannabis is probably the closest one and there are plenty of pros and cons with that (I say this as a 20 year user and 10 year long grower of it). I think that classic psychs and empathogens used in moderation can actually benefit a persons well-being although they can also be detrimental. Anecdotally speaking, I've never been more "happy/content" than I have been the last year without any drugs/alcohol and focusing on exercise and eating well. I have maybe experienced more euphoria on LSD or meth or marijuana or cocaine or MDMA but even that is somewhat difficult to quantify. Ultimately benzos are not for human consumption in my opinion.

I am a fan, but I also know they have their risks, mental health, memory in the short term or abuse; the long term. I like one or two etizolams, few uses every few months dont buy more than 10 at a time, if blackout and classically, so classically actually its basically a meme, consume the whole bag it's unlikely to lead to wd's from a harm reduction pov but it could cause rebound symptoms, not to sound like this is some bragging thing or druggy pro tip or like I am trying to tolerance addiction or whatever, but in the worst case scenario I'd get rebound and if I have one or two left I can ease the taper and I will likely be fine. I know that sounds irresposinble but foresight.

one or two, it's good, in the same week I'd take maybe another one or two, try to keep it at that and the rest... for some point later in the month with at least a week break between. I know lots of dudes and gals try that though keep their use under control, ususally not to much avail though.

etizolam, xanax, flubromazpam (pre ban), diazepam, k-pins... occasional/rare usage buy in very small amounts and yeah shit, life, is peaceful as fuck without worsening your MH.