• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

I created my very own clothing company dedicated to psychedelics

triptOutTeaz

Greenlighter
I am a military veteran who suffers from major PTSD and depression. Mushrooms helped me get off of four different prescription drugs that were dulling my life for years. AND I have been out of work for quite some time now and thought Id leverage my graphic design skills to make a pocket change while work is slow. Let me know what you think! Im open to any ideas you may have for new t-shirt designs.

I read "d.a.r.e to kill your ego" as dare to kill your dog lmfao, guess that's not specifically dare officers though... it's some cool stuff man.

As a "bluelight influencer" with a total following of 10 other broken, poor, drugg-addled, members (likely with no money of their own to spend on your products) I will gladly wear your articles of clothing and post on my VAST social media presence to get the good word out there about your clothing line. I just can't pay for it in money, but I can pay for it in EXPOSURE - I'm a "bluefluencer" after all.

I read "d.a.r.e to kill your ego" as dare to kill your dog lmfao, guess that's not specifically dare officers though... it's some cool stuff man.

maybe is a blind shot at a safety net he has.

shrooms boost his self leverage brain activity.

i cannot imagine, why dont you visit a rave or tekno festival and in case of you being new to this word, tekno unlike tech.. is underground and illegal.