• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

I can't even begin to understand why one would choose normal black tar over pure

Status
Not open for further replies.

e_rep

Bluelighter
Coming from the east coast where I would get the powder, in which you could inject an entire bundle or two into one shot, it was such a hassle to inject a ball of black tar (3 grams), because you can't draw a big amount into the needle, because it gets to thick. So I would wind up having to shoot like 3 or 4 times just use one dose
to satisfy my high ass tolerance. And sometimes, more so then not, it BURNS.

I was then introduced to "pure" black tar. Maybe I'm wrong, and please let me know if I am, that pure is just black tar that has not yet been cut. I have heard it mentioned that it's something different in the chemical make up, but I don't know. Assuming it is black tar that has not yet been cut, I do not understand why the market is not leaning towards pure instead of the majority of the stuff out there being normal.

<No price discussion>
If that's not reason enough, you avoid injecting all that nasty ass vinegar, shoe polish stinking cut.

I just don't get it. Why the hell would anyone prefer the "normal" over the "pure"? Am I wrong on the chemical make up and they have different effects? If so, it's not enough that I really notice, not enough to make me want to go with "normal". I understand the market drives everything and if people are used to normal, that's the reason, but one time using pure would make anyone want to go that route, and if people were on the streets looking just for pure, that's what the dealers would supply. I just don't understand why it's not like that.

Any information would be greatly appreciated as I attempt to understand this mystery.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt that anyone gets "uncut" heroin, and I don't think that anyone who has a source of higher quality heroin would resort to a lower quality source, although there is the financial incentive to be considered.

I don't really understand what your asking here, or what the harm reduction value is. If you use a micron filter then you can have better peace of mind, you should never be injecting a solution that you described as "thick".

There's plenty of tar out there and it can range from really terrible to almost good.. ECP is, I believe, favored far more highly over BT for several reasons, the "burning" sensation you mention being one (which can be avoided or at least greatly reduced via additional measures taken during prep). Unfortunately I've yet to experience the revered china but.. Oh well. Regarding your question, there are some people who would rather get more of the trash than less of the better.. I don't know why. People get stuck in their ways i guess..

I don't really understand what your asking here, or what the harm reduction value is. ".

The question is why anyone would choose one over the other when one is much cheaper and cleaner. I do not get it.

And I didn't mean to imply it is actual pure heroin, but what makes it to the area and is cut to the normal tar. It is definitely cut.

The harm reduction is to one's veins. Other then one requiring have to inject multiple times, the cut litterally kills the veins so quickly, that using it for a couple of years it seems, will eventually require one to hit the femoral vein, as so many people I've talked now have to do. This problem is non-existent with east coast powder.

I had the option of going to pure, but was unaware of what it was compared to "normal", and I really wish I had, as i now have many more track marks from having to inject so man times, and the disgusting slosh it is in itself. If some like myself had the option of one over the other, I can only hope they see this thread before making a choice.

If it burns I'm sure you are missing. When you inject things into your veins they don't burn. Your veins don't have nerve endings where things could burn or hurt. The only time that would happen is if you tore the vein and blood or dope was caught in your arm somewhere.

Also people don't choose powder over tar or tar over powder most times, it's dependent upon where they live. I doubt most people would choose cut tar over a purer form if they knew that was the case. Tar grosses me out (I've seen it only a select few times though, unknown quality) but I know the tar weights are definitely heavier than the powder. By how much and what the difference in purity is I don't know.

. People get stuck in their ways i guess..

I don't get it.

And as for the micron filters, after drawing it up two or three times through the end of a Qtip, and getting it as clean as possible, it still hurts my nose to smell it, like taking a big whiff of salt and vinegar potato chips. I can't imagine the filter would be able to clean that out if it. Also, is there any store where you can just pick them up, or does it have to be purchased online?

I don't get it.

And as for the micron filters, after drawing it up two or three times through the end of a Qtip, and getting it as clean as possible, it still hurts my nose to smell it, like taking a big whiff of salt and vinegar potato chips. I can't imagine the filter would be able to clean that out if it. Also, is there any store where you can just pick them up, or does it have to be purchased online?

Wheel filters will still be better than if you filter it through 20 qtips. They go wayyy down to the smallest of cuts. And mostly I just know to buy them online, you may be able to find them in a pharmacy but I doubt it.

Micron filters are freely available on the internet upon Google search, and offer protection against particles down to 0.2um vs 50um for compressed cotton.

If it burns I'm sure you are missing. When you inject things into your veins they don't burn. Your veins don't have nerve endings where things could burn or hurt. The only time that would happen is if you tore the vein and blood or dope was caught in your arm somewhere.

This is not true. BTH definately can burn when injected properly into a vein, furthermore, anyone who has ever been unfortunate to IV diphenhydramine knows that IV administration can definately burn.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are you asking why people prefer a cut product over a pure product? I don't think the user has a choice as the dealers are the ones cutting it to make more profit lol it's not like the customer asks for cut shit .

???!! this all depends on quality...i'm from phx AZ and the tar here is fucking pure...if u are from the east coast like NY NJ MIAMI the powder is pure...this doesn't make any sense

I'm sending this to NASASADD as it pertains to regional heroin types in USA.

???!! this all depends on quality...i'm from phx AZ and the tar here is fucking pure...if u are from the east coast like NY NJ MIAMI the powder is pure...this doesn't make any sense

It's not pure, it's just less cut.

As for why one would choose to use a particular amount of money to buy either a lot of lower quality heroin or a little bit of high quality heroin I think that they do so in hopes that they luck out and get some good shitty dope (you know what I mean). I know that in the northeast some people will choose to hit an open air market for the cheaper dope in hopes of getting some fire when they could just have easily went to their steady connect who has good dope but at a slightly higher price.

BTH is all I've ever had and it's never burned when slamming..soooo unless you guys have nerves in your veins you..missed.?

Most people get what they can. Either because that's all they can find or afford. Mystery solved. I'm closing this but, if for any reason you want it open just P M me. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.