Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

I can sLSD clearly now....

Tikhil

Bluelighter
So i've been going through tough times and decided it was time to check in with myself and see how everything was going. I took 2 doses of LSD after my 5:30 class on tuesday. I have decided to write this note, as my to myself as to anyone else before I rest for a few hours and take a few more LSD tabs to wake myself back up. I have found new clarity and resolve and after this trip will have new reason to live each day. The city may seem cold and uncaring, but looks can be deceiving. I feel a new warmth to each day, despite this biting Burlington winter. I will wake with new resolve that life can go on. The clouds of depression that have been hunting my thoughts endlessly have vanished. As i stare at my every morphing computer screen I smile with real happiness for the first time in awhile. LSD reminded me that you can not keep things bottled up, sometimes it is better to really think about what I are doing with each aspect of my life. LSD has been one of the most useful tools with getting in touch with myself I have ever found. I have used trips introspectively in the past but never recived a level of clarity and confidence as I did in this instance, the major difference being my willingness to play with aspects of my life with myself.

I dont know if this is right at all...but
I am tripping
and this is a report of some kind
so im putting it here

I can totally feel you about waking up and having new reason to live everyday :)

although i already was a rather happy person before i consumed lsd, now i know that this will stay for the rest of my life like this...

and the best thing it even makes sense without being directly under the infuence of something... what i experienced on lsd told me that i need nothing more than my mind to be happy :D

life is just si incredible and if you embrace it, it will give you a hug too ;)

enjoy, good vibes

mmm...i've been through a bunch scinse i posted this. I fell asleep for a few hours after putting 2 new doses on my tongue. Woke up to the fire alarm and the most confused state I've ever been in. After being depressed for like two hours I called Amera and found out she was not coming to Burlington today. After getting over an anxiety attack about this I decided to get out of bed and take my vyvance for the day. I feel better from just getting up, something about the confused state I woke up in was just not helping my state of mind. I'm going to reintroduce myself.....