European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I am so high..

Ismene2

Bluelighter
You had better call the police to come and check on me.

How high are/will you be this weekend?

Last edited:
You've passed the no typos test. This is generally a very accurate indicator of exactly how high or fucked up a person is. Based on that alone I'd say that you are fine.

With any luck I may have finally landed the ever elusive Temazepam this weekend. I don't want it to be an anti-climax after all this time, so I'm trying to keep my expectations low.

Ehhhh, will probably just be taking two grams of Phenibut HCL cuz im going down to visit my mother with my girl. Last weekend i got completely blasted off FXE and Pregabalin so im kinda content for the time being. Next weekend tho i will deff be taking more FXE/Lyrica cuz my roomate will be on vacation and im gonna get a little wild. But not too far out cuz i dont wanna make a mess of the place.

Tonight I'm mostly just on a mellow mix of nitrazepam, pregabalin and a little stimmy kratom to counteract things just enough to help keep me awake and alert enough to enjoy the nice mellow feeling, rather than just nodding off and wasting it.

Having a little wine and whisky too. I wanna be up early tomorrow so nothing too heavy tonight.

You've passed the no typos test. This is generally a very accurate indicator of exactly how high or fucked up a person is. Based on that alone I'd say that you are fine.

With any luck I may have finally landed the ever elusive Temazepam this weekend. I don't want it to be an anti-climax after all this time, so I'm trying to keep my expectations low.
Yeah, I saw the temazepam. Once you can get NHS prescription, long term. Now the NICE (national institute clinical excellence) say no one should be forced, induced etc to stop taking benzos, against their will. Docs going against those directions are taking chance.
When they tryed to stop my late wife's temazepam, I printed out the page from the NICE guidelines, the relevant parts in dark crimson.
She said it was hysterical watching them trying to backpeddle. They never pulled any stupid things until she moved

Must admit, my dreams were about etizolam. Thienyldiazepines are better in so many ways. There are also lots of little improvememts they could messarounď with

So? How was it? I wasn't blown away when I had it. Probably the best "dunt" I've even had was from 5mg alprazolam with no tolerance.
Must admit, my dreams were about etizolam. Thienyldiazepines are better in so many ways. There are also lots of little improvememts they could messarounď with
I do etizolam. It's up there with Xanax, Diaz, bromaz and nitrazepam, but the withdrawal isn't nearly as traumatic... The worst for that being Xanax...brrrrggghh

Ahh... so speaks a man yet to sample pynazolam and pyeyzolam...

BTW it's 'thienodiazepine' - just how high ARE you?

So? How was it? I wasn't blown away when I had it. Probably the best "dunt" I've even had was from 5mg alprazolam with no tolerance.

I do etizolam. It's up there with Xanax, Diaz, bromaz and nitrazepam, but the withdrawal isn't nearly as traumatic... The worst for that being Xanax...brrrrggghh
Same actually. I messed up my combos I think, which was a mistake for my first time, I should have taken it on its own. Over these last few weekends I've been enjoying Pregabs plus nitraz to round the day off whilst coming down from kratom or modafinil. The pregabs plus nitraz gives a nice 'drunk' style feeling, but nicer than an alcohol drunk feeling. Using Temazepam instead of Nitraz in the combo only made me feel very sleepy. So it was a waste of my first time on Nitraz. I think I'll have to take one on it's own and fairly early or it will just conk me out. They are the proper soft jell eggs too and were the most expensive benzo I have ever bought so I need to figure out quickly how to get the best out of them.

I don't want to just use them for sleep. That seems a waste of an expensive benzo that many have said has lots of recreational potential.

@BelleRed This isn't the sobriety or recovery section of BL. It's a thread called "I'm so high". I know you don't approve since you got yourself clean, but the constant reminders , banging the same drum, are becoming a tad irritating :rolleyes:

Choose a warm day, the sun, moodlift and gelly like sensation when moving, pure pleasure. 10 mg hit me quite fast when I was benzo naive.

Try taking them as you would usually take a benzo recreationally. For me that's at about, 30mg diazepam equivalent which I believe is 60(!!!!) temazee

You can still spell on good drugs lile acid tho!

Just takes an hour extra at most. Concentrating on those moving letter's and still hold my train of thought.

Although I never watch screens when on Cid. why should I if the whole world becomes a miracle.
Try it on dissociatives. First you've got to find a letter on a keyboard (close 1 eye, so you can focus), think how to spell a word, then wonder what that word had to do with your whole thought process...

Try it on dissociatives. First you've got to find a letter on a keyboard (close 1 eye, so you can focus), think how to spell a word, then wonder what that word had to do with your whole thought process...
Yeah exactly, it's so difficult to type on dissociatives. The wiring from the brain to the fingers to ask them to perform fine and accurate motor tasks like typing is completely disrupted, but I expect that you would know a lot more about that.

I once made the mistake of re-dosing MXE, a few hours in, in the hope of getting higher / deeper / stronger effects, but instead it just made the trip go on about twice as long as was comfortable and enjoyable for me. Ridiculous to expect otherwise looking back, but I must have been confused and not exactly making good judgement calls. (I'm very much a dissociatives novice, I guess my befuddled brain thought they might respond like stimulants to re-dosing. How wrong could I be.)

I tried to post on here for some assistance, I wanted to come down so badly, and it was insanely difficult to get that post together.

Eventually I made the post, riddled with typos, but that was as good as I could get, and the advice came back that I would just have to ride it out. Indeed. Lesson learnt that time. I suppose I could have taken some benzos but the interaction might have been dangerous.

Last edited:
Show me a profile from someome on bl that doesn't include at least one spectacular fuck up and I'll show a fictional profile.
In a weird way, it's like a skill (riding a bicycle/motorbike, playing a musical instrument)

A friend sent me a gram of 3,4-MDAR and yep, 125mg of MDAR and the more I take it, the more I realize it's the magic between MDMA and MDA and 75mg of it is ENOUGH. I took 100mg which is... jaw grinding. So Guinness and clobazam has mellowed things somewhat.

I conclude that pills containing 100mg of MDAR and 1mg of diclazepam (or mephenazepam) would be extremely good.

Can anyone E-mail me some downers, please?