• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

I am so fucking numb.....................:(

I thought of you again today. I saw your picture and broke down. I hope you are at peace now. I loved you so much, but sometimes thats not enough. I keep feeling like something is missing and then I realized.... it is you. I wished I could find you again, but until it is my time I promise to never forget or let go of your memories. Love always, your stellabella

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss hun, what a terrible terrible thing to happen.
Your poem is very powerful and moving, it brought tears to my eyes and reminded me of people in my life that I have lost.

As we say in New Zealand, kia kaha - be strong. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

RIP

Pixie

Morgan and I went to your grave yesterday. It was so hard for her and I am at such a loss without you. I know that things have to move on but things are just not the same without you. I miss your way and things we did. I miss everything from our friendship. You were truly a great man, and my closest friend. I will never forget you.....ever. Love and thoughts.

I can't believe it has been a year since you passed. Love fills my heart as I think of you sweet Joe. Love and light.

i'm sorry to hear about your loss stella. I can feel that this happening will make you stronger in life, shity circumstances.
I don't know the person, I can tell you that they lived a good life. My prayers are out for you and their family.
<3 holler if u wanna talk

edit: sorry just reading this i feel like a dumbass lol, still glad to see you made it through without doing anything rash. :)

It's been four years today since you passed. I miss you so much and think of you all of the time. You were and will always be a very important person that has effected me and my girls in so many good and sad ways. I wished we could tell you about everything thats been going on, but in a way maybe cosmicly you know. I just wanted to give you a post in your memory so you will be honored on the day we lost you as someone that is greatly missed. I love you Joe. Hopefully you have found peace. You deserved that and so much more dear friend. <3

I have so many pictures but this one seems right. It is just how I remember you.

m_ef571efc86a7200e3db0432a3cb9aa87.jpg

Last edited:
It is so hard to feel time rolling ever on without this person, this beautiful unique living person, isn't it? I am with you in empathy, Stella, and in strength.<3

^ You are an awesome lady Herbavore. It is our triangle of hurt that helps the other from falling. You hurt as much as me so we are linked just as everyone else thats reading this. We need each other to help the other get through the day and make it okay.
When is it going to end...or did it already? Makes me wonder what other lessons are left cause I am pretty drained and short of faith. I guess complaining is silly, because it is over twith a blink of an eye. Then it has all changed again.

I agree. I feel him most when I do the things we used to do together. He was/and is a big part of me and my life. <3 Thanks for the kind words.