• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I AM GOD, I Created my Own parents, and imagined the whole planet earth

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
I am not on a psychedelic or any mind altering drug right now.

I just completed a very clear intense meditation and I clearly became Aware that the planet earth its made of my mind and everything is my imagination.

I imagined my own parents with my mind, and of course I 'lived' through them too.

Everything known to me, it's absolutely and entirely me.

I am inmortal.

You can realize that I am literally YOU. Hatha Yoga, pranayama, full intensity and devotion to the practice, put all your heart and energy into it, every day. You will know one day.

You will know one day you are absolutely and entirely God.

This is beyond delusional. Life didn't start with your birth. I had something similar happen to me but letting it go farther the worse it gets. I would suggest you go in. Yet you're not going to heed correction cuz obviously you have enough marbles to write on forums.

This is beyond delusional. Life didn't start with your birth. I had something similar happen to me but letting it go farther the worse it gets. I would suggest you go in. Yet you're not going to heed correction cuz obviously you have enough marbles to write on forums.
You are god. One day you will wake up.

Deep meditation states can put you in touch with what one might call the logos (in theosophic terms), which is the godhead that powers the minds of all beings that have a mind. In Vedanta, the Atman is the individualized "ray" (it has no actual form) that lights up the mind-body, and then the mind-body projects the ego and an "experience" is seemingly had.

So in meditation, it's possible to soften the ego to the point that the Atman, who is the real self, is clarified. Since the Atman is of god, just like a ray of light is of the Sun, it contains truth about its own origin, the origin that lights up all forms in the realm of appearances and experiences called Samsara.

However, as soon as you start identifying with that ("I'm doing it" "I made it happen" "This is all coming from me" "I am God"), it's usually the mind-body ego trying to stake claim over it. Some really attained people continue to speak from "I" but it's the Atman talking and not their ego level personality. Yet it would be unusual for the Atman to be make claims like, I created the Earth and I created my parents. Those seem more reminiscent of the personality.

There's no you in there. You're not "doing it". You didn't "make it happen". Experience is a phenomenon. It arises and dissolves. A ray of light is not the Sun, but the ray tells us about the Sun. A drop of water is not the ocean, but it tells us about the truth of the ocean. A pebble is not the mountain, but inside the pebble is the essence of the mountain and stones share that essence, big and small.

I just completed a very clear intense meditation and I clearly became Aware that the planet earth its made of my mind and everything is my imagination.

I imagined my own parents with my mind, and of course I 'lived' through them too.

I am inmortal.

You can realize that I am literally YOU. Hatha Yoga, pranayama, full intensity and devotion to the practice, put all your heart and energy into it, every day. You will know one day.

And that has what to do with it?
Hatha Yoga aka Hath Yog (It has NO "a" on the end) aka Bending your legs over your head
Pranayam (It has no "a" on the end btw) the way fish swim in Tantra, you breath to keep alive.
Without the practice I couldn't have reached where I am now.

Deep meditation states can put you in touch with what one might call the logos (in theosophic terms), which is the godhead that powers the minds of all beings that have a mind. In Vedanta, the Atman is the individualized "ray" (it has no actual form) that lights up the mind-body, and then the mind-body projects the ego and an "experience" is seemingly had.

So in meditation, it's possible to soften the ego to the point that the Atman, who is the real self, is clarified. Since the Atman is of god, just like a ray of light is of the Sun, it contains truth about its own origin, the origin that lights up all forms in the realm of appearances and experiences called Samsara.

However, as soon as you start identifying with that ("I'm doing it" "I made it happen" "This is all coming from me" "I am God"), it's usually the mind-body ego trying to stake claim over it. Some really attained people continue to speak from "I" but it's the Atman talking and not their ego level personality. Yet it would be unusual for the Atman to be make claims like, I created the Earth and I created my parents. Those seem more reminiscent of the personality.

There's no you in there. You're not "doing it". You didn't "make it happen". Experience is a phenomenon. It arises and dissolves. A ray of light is not the Sun, but the ray tells us about the Sun. A drop of water is not the ocean, but it tells us about the truth of the ocean. A pebble is not the mountain, but inside the pebble is the essence of the mountain and stones share that essence, big and small.
I get what you say but When I say I am God I don't say it from the human perspective.

The Atman is everything, a chair, a bin litter, an engine sound, a colour, and also it's a person. This person can realize itself to be Atman and not a human, and therefore come to the conclusion that it/he created everything.

That sounds like some good DMT
I produce my own DMT baby! 😎

I get what you say but When I say I am God I don't say it from the human perspective.

The Atman is everything, a chair, a bin litter, an engine sound, a colour, and also it's a person. This person can realize itself to be Atman and not a human, and therefore come to the conclusion that it/he created everything.

Fair enough.

I am inmortal.

congrats!